Posts by RUMAY408

HE400 perfect condition in box + 2 sets of pads = $150 Senns HD595 perfect condition $100 Shure SE530 PTH IEM used but still in great condition $125   I need to off load to up load!
Screwdriver, just posted on the HD800 thread his HP with Draug 2 cables, good lord they look nice    My wife claims I'll come back with more stuff than I'm leaving with 
"Wheel In The Sky/Lights" Journey
Eric Clapton
Slipknot
"You Really Got Me" The Kinks
I have had 6 iPods the 5.5 was at a crossroads with Apple, as they were still upping the ante on audio and not fully devoted to video yet, that Wolfson DAC was special.  The best analogy I can think of is:  Stereo Receivers and the HP out just prior to the onset of the Stereo Receiver as outputting to a home theater system.  Rockbox the 5.5 for free and play CD resolution audio on a portable player, arguably a better than most lower end CD players.
"With Or Without You" U2
Yes
I'm running Amarra 3.02 on MacBook Air, this works best for me > plug into DAC     Turn on Amarra >turn off iTunes (don't synch) >hit the i and make sure the output is to the DAC, hit rescan if needed, punch up the playlist and fold in AIFF/Flac albums directly into the playlist and go   Trial and error with iTunes and my audio taste. This is what I find works for me.   Amarra instructions are complicated and wordy, but the sound is excellent and full textured