Posts by Mshenay

the headphone doesnt get bright, the bass get's more defined, better control and depth. But you could enjoy the extra tid bits of the warmth added buy the rather sluggish stock decay 
Actually, Chesky helped record a Percussion album that I enjoyed very much! There's some classical and what not stuff on there as well OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the JAZZ TIME he did, sounds WONDERFUL! I forget the name of but Transcedental Tripping is still one of my Refreance Tracks!  So he's helped produce two musically sound albums, but yea HIS albums got the MAD SCIENTIEST vibe to them lol, but the whisper track is cool as crap and better gear makes it even cooler! My He 4...
Seriously you pyschotic nut job... SELL THOSE THINGS. If your DT 770 was as EPIC as you say it is I wonder if you could sell it like Dan does the Mr Speakers headphones? Either way BRING THESE AMAZING HEADPHONES to the public On the note of OMG SUB BASS, my D2k [heaviliy modded at this point] is pretty stankin epic! I just wish it had the Mids of the W1000x then It'd be perfect :/ but alas it doesnt... I haven't found anything that quiete has the W1000xs Sound Signiture...
I'd have to agree with you uthere, I think RB is a little useless for any Device that plans to utilize a decent processor and host a nice OS. The X5 OS was actually rather nice. I liked it, simple, clean looking [albeit buggy] but it did just what I needed and wanted it to do. I guess I'm just not a fan of the added cost of utilizing Android... but then again it could be more cost effiective to use Android rather than... oh they already have a UI they've developed... so...
Ehm yea I'm with you there... I'm a little bummed at missing out on this my self q.q BUT then again I don't have a SE headphone with me at the moment so I suppose that's for the better! But an adapter is on it's way still I would have loved to hear this q.q oh well 
Nice :D   I have to say the reason ppl call these a warm headphone is due to the bass response. It's got a pretty linear bass curve or rather an un modded can has a bit of a mid bass hump which leads often to some extra warmth in the low mids or the reisidual decay from the bass gives it a warm ish response, but fully modded these are on the bright side [which I like bright headphones so lucky me] still different pads offer different sound, although the LA Pads... are...
*sigh* yea the Mad Dog 3.2 was major case of HYPE TRAIN... I was always impressed with the quality of the headphone... but never a fan of it's DARK sound signiture 
I am actually looking at it rather seriously... my W1000x sounds really wonderful with the hm801s PCM based dac chip... but I've been useing it SE for the last year and I'm a guy who owns all balanced amps, that said, I might be able to get the best of both wordles once I balance it, as all my of amps sound MUCH better out of their balanced outputs. If the W1000x out of my Audio GD 10ES2s balance out sounds a little more dull bodied that than SE out... I may seriously...
Guyz... I warn you not to pick a fight with ClieOS... I have a feeling this lovely human has listened to more portable rigs than most of us have fingers and toes >.> thank you for your wisdom o wise one! But seriously, I do think utilizing Android is kinda of a waste of money and development... but it's also Linux so... hmm I guess my concern is always. at what point does working on the UI prevent us from offering the best sound quality possible, I again point to Hifiman...
grats guys!