Posts by Mshenay

Guyz... I warn you not to pick a fight with ClieOS... I have a feeling this lovely human has listened to more portable rigs than most of us have fingers and toes >.> thank you for your wisdom o wise one! But seriously, I do think utilizing Android is kinda of a waste of money and development... but it's also Linux so... hmm I guess my concern is always. at what point does working on the UI prevent us from offering the best sound quality possible, I again point to Hifiman...
grats guys! 
Actually they used to be pretty popular it seems, and the fact that people are comparing them to TOTL ESS chips and the legened PCM chips makes me interested 
WHOAAAAA That was the issue I had with the orignal W1000x, it was too big and didn't grip my head very well! It slid around to much so I warped mine the other Direction, none the less, I did Purrins mods with mine and I very much enjoy! I just had her equipped with a balanced cable too :D but honestly I'm happy with how my w1000x sounds, I like the bass response [minus the sub bass roll off] as well as the mids and highs!  Best of all Its got a fast signiture to it [at...
Indeed, that is a good point. But without knowing his price point it's hard to make recommendations heck bro get your self an LCD 3 eq the crap out of it and go nuts xD 
Well honestly atm I'm more in the Mood for some really GOOD metal than anything...  dang the website I buy music from just went down >.> crap... Oh well SEND ME A PM remind me to listen to some T R A M soon!  OK all is well and I've got 4 new albums, from T R A M and that solo Album from the Guitarist from animals as leaders ugh metal YAY 
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH listening to it NOW  dang man this is some nice stuff... that bassist can REALLY lay down some mean beats... listening to Woven Web... wasn't sure if this was going to be heavy enough to be in my Metal Folders... but that was a pretty sick Bass Riff... so yea... it get's a spot!  And I've got to say... this is one of those albums I really need to get on hard copy CD! Thank gawd I've got an actual RECORD shop in my town! I really want a jewl case for this...
BUT wolfsons will never be a PCM or ESS Chip sadly :/ actually I have no grounds to make that statement on, speaking of Dual Wolfsons, the new hm 802 [COMPETITION FIIO] has dual wolfsons... and I'm not egar to give up my ole hm801 PCM dac chip for some wolfsons :/ that said though the DX90 is running Dual ESS... so the DAP market just got really... competitive! 
OH Gawd did you just say COMPLEX INSTRUMENTAL METAL... I am ALL OVER that sadly without my HE 4 atm, but congrats. And Honestly im in the boat your in now... the HE 4 with my Audio GD 10ES2 is like end game for me! The next step would be  The Refrance 10.32 Amp Dac Combo at 2k and the LCD X and XC combo at 1.5k each so... my next step is going to cost me 5k :D nearly twice as much as my Desktop and Portable Rig Combined ^^ That said, speaking of metal... my gawd there's...
Yea, but some ppl are down for EQ and some arn't I don't like having to EQ since I'm equally portable and At home, meaning I don't always have access to a decent EQ. STILL... at the price point your at...Oh hey the Beyerdyanmic DT 990, can take a crap ton of bass EQ, it's got awesome sound and comfort and it's got gobs of bass AND the DT 990 is one of my FAVORITE cans to eq... but again it's open back so it's really only good for quiet places Still screw my comment about...