Posts by Mshenay

Oh dude, I don't care.  I'm just happy that your posting, I'm not 100% sure if the Senn Grado has it's own thread, so for now let's hope JoeDoe doesn't mind a mix of "owner" and "loaner" impressions, can we get some pics of your Senn Grado? But yea, I like the headphone for it's clarity. It's very dry, and it should pair nicely with any warm DAP, the X5 I felt was such Non the less glad your liking @Saoshyant you got some pics for us though :D n not sure if I posted it...
See now I feel like idiot for saying something, but thanks @Kokomo O , the post reads in a different tone and this thread is thus far pretty interesting stuff.  I'm enjoying what all you "ejamucated" fellows have to say 
 Nice man, I like mine in balanced mode too <3 so much so all my headphones are balanced q.q
Oh nice, running the full iBasso stack looking forward to hearing what you find! A shame though the MDR Z7 wont work with the balanced out of the PB2 
Very true  Though, I have a question for you guys. would any one be willing to allow me a chance to demo a SR 325? Or even one of Grados Wood Backs, I'm been on head fi for almost two years now and I've never EVER heard a Grado, until this week. And what I have in my hands isn't even an "offical" Grado Headphone. I'm just thinking I need some real perspective on this little thing and I'd love to be able to try one of the real things!  On the positive side though, here's a...
I would recommend you look into getting a Senn Grado, hit up JoeDoe or 7Keys. I've got a demo unit with me, and one being built for me, I think a bare bones build of one would be like $160 ish and for the money it sounds like super duper awesome sauce, even better it sounds even MORE awesome on my HM 801 [which has a SERIOUSLY "vintage analog" sound sig] Though I'd love to actually demo a SR 80i 
N just a thought, I felt the X5 Line out was pretty terribad. It was on par with my Beringher UAC 202 [$30 dac] :x, how ever I hear the Amp in the X5 is really where it shines :DHow ever if those of you who have listened to both [I've only heard the X5] feel that the X5s line out is better than the DX 90... I'm going to be a little disappointed with iBasso  I've yet to hear an iBasso Dap so I don't have any bias. I am how ever curious though as to how the line out is,...
#127,890 *sigh*  anyways on topic, those of you who pre ordered, you got any tracking on those bad bois! 
I have a some what empty table... that I've been wondering what to do with. At the Moment I use it to take my pictures, but I'm very tempted to set up a Vinyl Rig and run analog to a balanced Tube Amp... and just get super OMG harmonic mid heaven, oh and I could use a nice ADC as well for high quality digital rips 
Reason #127,889 on my list of why I will never use iems again...