or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

He did refund me, again he was a fantastic fellow to buy from. Though given the well trip I may refrain from making any purchases from that far away. As he... well he SERIOSULY packed that tube REALLY freaking well, it was in a bag which had the Plastic Air Stuff, then in a box with Peanuts, then wrapped in like 1 inch of small bubble, bubble wrap. An despite all of freaking that... the damn thing came to be busted as you saw [and I have no idea where the adapter went to]...
let's hope so. It'll b March before I can listen to it either way   Mhmm, I did some digging too, an they are possibly French. They appear to be a European Tube brand either way it seems. In terms of sound, there is not a lot. Also the Ecc 31 Adapter is set to arrive as easrly as March 9th :/ with the Mazda Adapter, set to arrive around the 24'th of Febuary so we shall see! Here's to hoping these tubes sound good, an reach me in good condition 
some said it was plastic, other says it's glass <.< I dunno I guess screw it. I'll hope for the best 
 I think almost everything I have on the Starlight Hums just a little in the background [except the GE GTA 6sn7] I just hope they bring me a nice addition of sound stage though "good, warm and sweet" are usually not my prefferance. I like the sound of my VokShod Rocket, rather hard and well spaced, my only aim for a set of Duals is to get a wider sound stage So I guess we shall see!!! 
Dx por QUE me so jellllllllllllllllllllly, I've been eye balling the M11 for like forever! Sadly I have no space for it, either way GLWS 
well I thank nWave for his encouragement, I've got a pair an the Adapter inBound to me, sadly the Tubes are US Based and the Adapter is out of china but it came to 89, with the adapter and all the shipping let's hope these reach me in good condition  I have a ecc31 Adapter in Bound, I guess if the Mazda's sound terrible... I might give it a try... I'm still not sure if I trust the tube, my concern is. If it's plastic it'll melt and there's no issue, if it's glass it'll...
What are teh Power Specs on the 76's can I run them dual configuration on the Starlight is my main question?    Lastly, the Marconi's seem... over priced frankly,    and yea maybe the Straight Edge tubes seem kinda lame, compared to the Coke Bottle ones   Levi, have you heard Philips brand tubes previously? They look tempting price wise 
      What Type are the Mazda's? I might also try the Philco's and the Brimar's out, what do you guys think about those two, or maybe just go all out an grab the Mazda's and the Philcos 
That should work, what are teh power requirements for Dual 6j5, I think we figured out the Ember and the Starlight both handle like 1A heat current right? So I should be ok with teh dual  any one have a link to the Dual 6j5 Adapter 
So I've got like $70 what do you guys recommend for a dual 6j5 Set Up