Posts by Mshenay

q.q now I want the old velours 
*slaps upside the head* shame on you lol [just kidding] GOOD BURGER 
  My new favorite movie... captures everything that was brilliant about the 90s TV wise, 10/10 watch it now, then watch it a second time, then watch it with a dude   also watch it for these guyz    
xD I'm glad you like it, the positive side of things is... you can and might want to consider investing into a headphone Called the Alpha Dog, it's simmialr to the HE 400 [Planar magnetic, rich sound] and best of all it's CLOSED back so no leaking, you can also try the Mad Dog which is about the same price of the K612 Pro that you have, the benifit is the Mad Dog is great for when the Wife is in bed or you want some isolation, even on the Go where as the HE 400 is nice for...
... honestly I glad to hear Flea could hear the differance ;3, gatta love us bassists, we got them magic ears meng!   More importantly... good to hear he's going forward with this :D I might be following this thread or impressions ^^ 
honestly, the only thing to worry about is which to your ears sounds better, which do you enjoy more. As far as weight goes, you adjust to the "heft" of the HE 400 in like a week. I understand they are heavy at first, but seriously after a week or so it's nothing. But spend a good week with them, the best way to do it would be spend ONE entire day with only ONE headphone, then the next day the other. That way each day you will hear the "contrast" between the two, try to...
mwahahaha my work here is done, but seriously though Beyer Pads have a break in period [like legit no joke] so new pads tend to sound a little harsh, where as broken in pads [which sit slighty angled] tend to sound better, due to the material they use to make them, it softens over time according to the pressure put onto them by your headphones/ ur head 
20 YEARS ago, hmmm, anime avatar, should be around early to mid 30's.... visted with your parents MAYBE and yea... I have my doubts as to weather the uncompressed and compressed lossless sound different. Could be the lack of ****s I have to give today but who knows.... as for EAC, I do a lot of "digital archiving" and have found it to be the better for error correction and the accurate rip feature of EAC. Not to mention FREE WARE, but ofc I still use DB to transcode...
you sir... are mah new bestie! But yea, Flac I have found tends to sound better... I wont get into "WHICH MASTER SOUNDS BEST" as thats not nessicary as far as lossy goes, you can use EAC Exact Audio Copy to get High Fidelity Rips, it will also rip and auto convert to flac [it rips a wav then convertst to flac, then deletes the wav] I like DB power amp, I use it when I want to encode lossy from my flacs, but for ripping right into FLAC I have found EAC to be the best...
oooh really it's 320 .ogg do you know what the compression rate is? Which V of all the Lossy .ogg is the... better of them! It's bigger than most but in tern you get a better sounding lossy imo