or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

yea I might adjust the output resistance on my starlight n see If I can't get better results. That or just sell it with a bunch of tubes n buy the ember iithe store also offered me an equal ish exchange, so I'm not sure yet what i'll do
Well the 76's arrived and they sound good! Bass is really taut, sound stage is wide, good balance of warmth and smoothness on the top end... they do how ever Clip something NASTY with any really low synth Sub Bass.   I did notice they stayed REALLY really cool while in my starlight, so I might let them burn in a little over night. See if that helps any      I'm wondering how the Ember might differ, given it's a little more powerful than my lil starlight 
I never doubt'd your counting ability, but it's more that a 5pin XLR is very... well not rare but very uncommon 
price wise what would you want for them? my La D5k is pretty Bright on the top end, mids are taken back nicely 
yea you might b onto something, I have the Metal Topped Starlight my self, and very little noise 
yea my ATH bESP 10 is like that, it has a touch of buzz with my Starlight. 
I presently own an HE 4, any one have any input on how the T1 Gen 2 or Gen 1 compares to the HE 4? I'm looking for a linear upgrade, something with better everything, my HE 4 was a Linear Upgrade to my DT 880 if that makes sense 
Oh duh I totally forgot about this! I used to have issues with hum on both my Solid State and Tube amps back in the day, as of now I have a Power Conditioner all of my Amps and sources are hooked up to and I don't use wifi in my room. It's all Ethernet. Granted I keep my phone like 10feet from my tubes, though every now and again if I touch my amp while it's running, I can hear noise from the TV Tuner in my Monitor :/ which is strange   but other wise, when I remove my...
Ok just hoping I got the right adapter, pretty sure I did though still excited! I have like a dozen tubes to roll q.q 
So joe! I got the tubes today and I have a problem... I don't have room for all these Tubes xD ehm, but I noticed they... don't have 8 pins? They have like 6 is that normal?