or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

well I thank nWave for his encouragement, I've got a pair an the Adapter inBound to me, sadly the Tubes are US Based and the Adapter is out of china but it came to 89, with the adapter and all the shipping let's hope these reach me in good condition  I have a ecc31 Adapter in Bound, I guess if the Mazda's sound terrible... I might give it a try... I'm still not sure if I trust the tube, my concern is. If it's plastic it'll melt and there's no issue, if it's glass it'll...
What are teh Power Specs on the 76's can I run them dual configuration on the Starlight is my main question?    Lastly, the Marconi's seem... over priced frankly,    and yea maybe the Straight Edge tubes seem kinda lame, compared to the Coke Bottle ones   Levi, have you heard Philips brand tubes previously? They look tempting price wise 
      What Type are the Mazda's? I might also try the Philco's and the Brimar's out, what do you guys think about those two, or maybe just go all out an grab the Mazda's and the Philcos 
That should work, what are teh power requirements for Dual 6j5, I think we figured out the Ember and the Starlight both handle like 1A heat current right? So I should be ok with teh dual  any one have a link to the Dual 6j5 Adapter 
So I've got like $70 what do you guys recommend for a dual 6j5 Set Up 
well that's good to know, time to cancel cancel cancel 
I went with a dual set of KenRads honestly, they were super cheap for the pair. so I'll bite and I do have some pictures that I can post  Oh duh, actually, I meant to say I didn't go with 6j5 I grabbed a pair of Daul 7193's KenRads an the adapters    these are the pics also, again my Seller was excellent, super easy to work with. Super easy to deal with given the damage, 
That's what he says, but optimism does not always reflect reality? My question is what happens when that plastic comes into contact with the metal, It'll melt if it melts then what? I guess I'm just paranoid and I may eventually get around to trying it, though if it's plastic I guess it'll b ok, but if it's glass is it ok to have a free floating piece of glass rummining around and with regards to the seller, he's a great guy! Super helpful, no qualms about buying. I only...
I agree 
 My Ecc31 Tube arrived with a shard of glass busted internally, my seller refunded me in full for it, so I can't give you guys any feed back on the Ecc31 so I digress, I'm just going go with a dual tube set up, I like clarity, and sound stage above all. What do you guys recommend, and I have $100 for 2 tubes and an adapter