or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

haha right, I figured it would be according to location 
Wait what is the order that these are being shipped? I am listed after NMathies? So is that my spot in the list or... how are we shipping these out exactly    also I just got a nice Modded Wood Back ES10, that's also really dark [paid $350 for it] so that'll be a nice comparison for the Meze imo :D 
well I also have an iBasso Balanced amp with a hiRose 6pin, but I use a 6pinHiRose to 4pin XLR, strange that he chose to use the 5Pin, but well what ever still I Prefer 4pin XLR and while this has the 5pin to SE... frankly I'd rather just buy it stock with the SE already soddered. Having a recable adds Value, having a Recable to a 5pin XLR... well detracts at least for me [as 4pin XLR is my standard]  either way GLWS 
I'll just post the measurements of it, @Bill-P will have to tell you exactly what he did :3    Sounds really nice though, bass is very clean better than all of my dynamics, and almost as good as my HE 4 it's nice though. With laid back, and mellow jazz it's a very mellow can, with screaming edge HEAVY METAL, it screams. Which is pretty cool. My HE 4/pW1000X SCREAM with everything, which isn't a bad thing, and my LA D5k is... the I guess... most even of all of them with...
well see that's my concern, The Stax Elctrostats have a 5pin connector right? It's not XLR, but my issue is. Has this fellow wired his T1 to run off an Electro Stat amp [I think that's... a really bad idea right] so it'd be nice to see the pins frankly http://www.neutrik.com/en/xlr/xlr-cable-connectors/xx-series/ Neutrick sells both a 5 and 4pin XLR Cable, I have no idea why you'd use the 5pin I've never seen an amp that has it. But I really doubt he's counting the pins...
  I'd imagine having to re answer questions does get annoying, I'll take a look at that  also I have the Starlight so I don't have caps to clear. Chances are I'll wind up selling my Starlight with all the tubes I don't like when I'm ready to buy the Ember, and I'll invest in new Adapters at that point
uuuugh, I can use my 6sn7 adapter if I must 
Oh thank gawd
ok so do I plug that Right into the amp or... do I just use this adapter or do I pair it with another adapter 
He did refund me, again he was a fantastic fellow to buy from. Though given the well trip I may refrain from making any purchases from that far away. As he... well he SERIOSULY packed that tube REALLY freaking well, it was in a bag which had the Plastic Air Stuff, then in a box with Peanuts, then wrapped in like 1 inch of small bubble, bubble wrap. An despite all of freaking that... the damn thing came to be busted as you saw [and I have no idea where the adapter went to]...