or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

haha yea I use the same rig with my Cans, though the X5 sounds terrible. compared to my old HM801, I found it to be shrill and with very little sound stage or air for that matter  Get your self a hifiman DAP it will sound amazing with your HD 800, as it does with all of my very BRIGHT headphones  I use it on the go lol  Yea I also have such a connection, though I still think my HM 901 LIne out is a GREAT way to Feed my iBasso PB2
   I find the HD 600 and Beyer to be equally comfortable, the biggest issue I have with the HD 600 is the film across the driver 
you need mo SUN SHINE in you LIFE oooooh wooooooo, yea yea yea yea SUN SHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE ah or sumthin like that. 
It's gorgeous! 
that's every one's consolation prize! Runner up get's 2 years lol 
awesome dude enjoy it! 
or try the he 6 thread. If it drives the 6 itll drive the 4 like a champ
gorgeous man is that n Hd 6xx ur using it with
Hmm you know this song wasn't too shabby, yea he was screaming a little bit, but not the LONG extended SUPER disorted Growling... I've got an event I'm heading to but later Tonight I'll give these a listen! 
oooh Grats man! I wish I had an amp that could run 3pin XLRS but I don't  I just have these filthy disgusting 4pin xlr'd ones lol  whoa is me xD