Posts by Mshenay

Oh, duh I totally forgot about the XC, phew either way, here's to hoping sony has a winner this time around. We all used to have and rave about our sony cans back in the day. Let's hope though they are onto something good this time around
:[  don't be hating on Audio Technica, but I'm with you Curra, I love my W1000x although I've  modded it. I'm curious as to what they  have coming out next. We haven't heard much from them in terms of ahving a new TOTL or Flagship come out, and I'm not a huge fan of the W3000 ANV Colored signiture, granted I've never heard one but it's common knowledge it's a colored can I would like to try the w5000 my self, to see if it's a nice replacement for my W1000x, but I might...
Just watched   Good Morning Vietnam  10/10   I really liked it, nice sense of humor and the drama wasn't bad either. I liked it 
If you want to cut your dac budget down, the Beringher UAC 202 is a nice little dac for $30, I used it with my lap top when I had it, and I still own one and enjoy it quiete a bit.  It has RCA out to so it's an easy unit to use with any number of amps  I would stray away from tubes with the Mad Dog, when I had one I listened to it with my Indeed G3 Hybrid with a Clear Top Tube, and it sounded like mud! The Mad Dog is a very warm headphone, so pair it with a super cold amp...
-.- I used the DT 880 Portably, I used the Denond AHD D2k Portable, and I use my audio Technica W1000x on the go, so long as you got the "strut" you'll be golden with big headphones on your head lol, gatta have the strut to keep em from movein around that said next is budget, how much are you lookin to spend? 
tellin yo man Beyer Pads are good! They are soft enough that I promise they are gonna warp to your ears <3 On a negative side, I'm finding that for EDM I miss my D2k, over the HE 4, an with regards to EDM even if I EQ nicely, my Audio GD NFB10ES2 ehh doesn't have enough power to get the Volume I want with the bass adjusted EQ,  On the side Note I popped into some of the Local Clubs last night, yea in the Club bass... totally 100% over rated, at least for the crappy clubs I...
Honestly, you have too options, you can do a Home Set up or a portable. So are you going to be on the Go more, or at home more 
yup, my Dt 880 never impressed me, until I owned it for like 4-5 months, same for the HE 4, it took me like 2 months to really notice the differance and improvements it had over the DT 880 How Ever, my D2k was a wow'er the entire time I had it, but I knew why I wanted it and knew what I was getin into. A shame I had to sell it though :[ I do miss it!!!!!!!!!! 
I never found the bass attack on the Mad Dog to be to bad, but the best part of the mad dog is you can UPGRADE THEM! Mr Speakers has an upgrade program. So when you get to the point that you want something more, send em pack in and for like $200 or so bucks you get a more heaviliy modded and better sounding can! Which btw is a very good deal, most ppl with $300 new cans, sell them for $200 then fork over $350 or so dollars to actually upgrade, where as with a Mad Dog you...
I strongly consider you avoid the PRO 900, it was $300 new about 2-3 years ago and back then it was worth it, today spending $300 on a used headphone like the Pro 900 isn't a good buy any more, the Mad Dog can go for as little as $200 used, and I think it's going to scale and grow with you much more than the Pro 900, which is a very bass heavy headphone. It's a sound signiture that's not perfect for everything. Where as something like teh Mad Dog or the Sound Magic are...