or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

I agree, the QC is a joke these days, are they the one's building the units, or are you guys at MassDrop inspecting and testing the units they've built 
ooh right, I had a soft Mango wood for my cups, an it has held up nicely over the years but it's still really soft. It got damaged during installation 
Had a weeks Vacation, and some packing before hand! Sorry to not have updated this thread any sooner   Last night, was a pretty rough gig for me. I made a few mistakes, we had a group of rather drunk people crowding the mic stands, while the stands and the Mics were fine I wasn't paying attention to the Cable, one of the fellows got his foot caught around it and pulled out mic to the floor. My trainer caught it, but she didn't say anything since I was there, so hopefully...
Yea there is some one here who has made wood cups, he's asked me not to make that information know so I'll leave him un named, but to give you some hope there are some in production or there's some one who knows how to produce them. I've got Mango Wood cups on my HE 4, and I've enjoyed them. They've held up well over the years too 
Today was all about Karaoke!    Got a chance to hook up a rig from start to finish, discovered the joys of SpeakOn Cables, as well as getting my first chance to run a Mixing Board! My mentor, showed me how to use it but also why we use it. When people sing, ideally we want to help them sound as best as they can. Add a little reverb for body, but we don't want the vocals too wet. Things like that, so that was pretty cool!    It was nice as well, to see how Karaoke can...
Thanks much, I did find three books to read. One is "Audio Engineering Explained Edit by Douglas Self a massive 700 page book, chalked full of formula's and some really deep material! Looking forward to diving into that one, in addition to another 2 I found on Amazon! Helping out with my First Gig Tommorow, I might keep this thread up to date with what I'm learning in addition to what I'm doing. Just need to check with the boss man, to see what he's comfortable with me...
So I've been on Head-Fi for years now, about 4 now! An it's been an awesome journey!    How ever, to be totally honest just being a "hobbyist" has gotten boring for me. Non the less, I'm happy to say I've scored an internship with a local recording studio [during my days off presently]! So shortly, I'll get a look at how professional audio compares [and differs] from the Audiophile Hobby! Which honestly, I'm looking forward to.   For those of you already there, I can...
sold 
pending payment 
Alpha Pads add a boost to the Sub Bass and a touch more top end sparkle and sound stage    Headphones are in perfect condition, I'll also include the Original SE Cable [un attached]  Serial Number is 00534    Cost of the Mods to me where $175    Price Includes shipping and 3% paypal Fee