or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

but they are very nice! I enjoyed them very much with my HM901/601, also congrats to the fellow who's having one built for him ^^ happy I was able to get him here! 
Possible Sale Pending 
My Project Starlight is the CnC'd Aluminum Top  Purchased New from Garage 1217   Tubes Included are  1 Pair of sylvania coke 6c5, 2 pair of the national union 76 / 6-5 coke bottle, 1 pair of the hytron straight glass 6c5  Telefunken ECC 81 12A_7 (with original box) 1 Mullard Ecc 31 [Loose Mica Filament] (additional pictures included)  These Tubes I Purchased second hand here on Head Fi    VokShod Rocket 1975 Single Wire UFO Getter Grey Shield 6n23p Rca 12A_7...
SennGrado, with Black Walnut Cups and a PigTail Mod by @PETEREK (with Audeze 4pin XLR PigTails and a 3.5mm Termination  There is a small scuff to the wood as show in the picture.   Here's a link to my review of them http://hifilowlight.blogspot.com/2014/10/senn-grado-modded-wonder.html   Price include Shipping Within the US. If your International and you'd like to make a purchase I will ask that you cover the additional shipping and tracking costs in full. 
can do man :D I'll have a full post with everything up here shortly 
So I'm going to be selling all of my Tubes and my Starlight Amp, I'm engaged to a forigner and it seems that is much more expensive to get her here to the states than I was initially aware of 
I might be, I paid $83 for the Adapter an the Tubes, my SEller is willing to let me do an "equal value" exchange but I'd rather sell em both to some one here for like $70 or something, but I'm not sure if I want to sell these or try to buy a Ember II first then try the Mazda 76s in that amp 
I might just jump right to the Ember II so I can use my HE 4 with it as well  Well my seller has offered me a equal value Trade, and appreantly they have higher Plate Resistance and a low Mu, meaning they clip with a low plate voltage, I'm going to adjust the Output Resistance and see if they improve 
yea I might adjust the output resistance on my starlight n see If I can't get better results. That or just sell it with a bunch of tubes n buy the ember iithe store also offered me an equal ish exchange, so I'm not sure yet what i'll do
Well the 76's arrived and they sound good! Bass is really taut, sound stage is wide, good balance of warmth and smoothness on the top end... they do how ever Clip something NASTY with any really low synth Sub Bass.   I did notice they stayed REALLY really cool while in my starlight, so I might let them burn in a little over night. See if that helps any      I'm wondering how the Ember might differ, given it's a little more powerful than my lil starlight