Posts by Mshenay

Dude YEA man, get the 400i, it's going to sound better with less power, but should still sound nice with some juice behind it. The Mad Dog also benifits from some Juice lol, nice use of that word but yea, give the MD time to grow on you. It's bassier than you think. But if in a week you dont like it your more than welcome to try something else. 
I don't really use my Portable Rig very often any more, so I've put it up for sale! For some one else to use and enjoy ^^   Price includes US Shipping ONLY! In addition my hm801 is about 3 years old, the onboard amp and line out work beautifully! How ever the DAP does not have USB function, which pretty much means you have to use a Coaxial In for PC Dac support.   Aside from that [which btw for $100 you can purchase an extended warrenty to get a new/Refrubished...
I don't really use my Portable Rig very often any more, so I've put it up for sale! For some one else to use and enjoy ^^    In addition my hm801 is about 3 years old, the onboard amp and line out work beautifully! How ever the DAP does not have USB function, which pretty much means you have to use a Coaxial In for PC Dac support.   Aside from that [which btw for $100 you can purchase an extended warrenty to get a new/Refrubished unit by sending in your current model]...
sold 
pending 
Not accepcting Applicants, is what google tells me 
Try the Logitech UE 6000
welp my D2k is up for sale, my car just died one me.... 
 Replied  Can you fix a 97 Saab <3
Welp, once again I'm putting my D2k up for sale. It doesn't get enough use in my hands, headphone is in good condition. Modifications alone cost me about $250.   Headphones additional since May of this year have been sitting on a padded Headphone Stand as well.    Additionally the cable is about 4 feet long and terminated with 4pin XLR    The mods included Cocobolo Wood cups from Martin at Martins Custom Audio which run about $200 The Balanced Cable is from BTG runs...