Posts by Mshenay

Up for sale is my modded HD 600, it has an HD 580 Headband and a HD 650 Cable  and grills on it, for the record the Drivers are the white drivers from the newer revisions of the HD 600 Headphone    They are in perfect working condition as well,    Price includes US Shipping ONLY   International buyers will be charged an additional $30  No Trades    I currently have an issue with pay pal, Long story short they over charged me for a payment and I am disputing a...
  yea just remember what you did lol, other wise it might sound really wonky! I tried it and It threw me for a loop lol 
and yea it should be fine, I think you can seat two op amps across two of the 4 sockets and still get a balanced amplification check the user manual for insctruions, I'm pretty sure iBasso has a PDF of it 
7Keys Hmm I've not been on head fi for like a week now, still thanks for derailing the thread 
I'm sorry to hear that, Though I am currently using my HM901 n Classic Card with my MS1i-W on the go, as when I'm out of the house I'm listening in noisy enviorments Though I've not heard a lot of positives about the Sound of the AK120ii when compared to the HM901, and my second point is the PB2 Balanced out with LME 49990 and Dummy Buffers sounds better both SE and Balanced than the hm901 Classic or Standard card my Ultimate point being, I think you may find the AK120ii...
 well heres the problem with that, my Hm901 is the only DAP I've had that is on level with my NFb10ES2, I found the X5 to be a disappointment compared to my HM801 when I compared the two, the line out of the X5 was a little flat, didn't have the depth the HM801 had  So if your running a balanced AGD Dac/Amp like I am your going to need a rather high end DAP to get the same quality in terms of the dac, and for all instensive pourposes, I find my Hm901 and iBasso PB2 rig to...
I'm in! Last year I got a GREAT model that I never built q.q and it was gorgeous and I feel ashamed   That Said, I am requesting PLEASE   Books [In English]  or Music  [CDs no Vinyl dont care what it is or what language it is in ]   I will not construct anything, as I do not have the time to do so, Shirts are fine too, no sexual toys though,  and as a general rule of thumb I would discourage the purchase of "toys or figureines" Lastly, I don't mind if it's something...
I agree Tinkering is indeed fun!  If your looking for a Dap for the HE 4 try an Hifiman DAP, I swear the house sound in the DAP compliments their headphones! My HE 4 sounds really nice out of my portable rig, all of the Hifiman pLayers I've heard have a good body to the sound! Something that compliments the HE 4 very nicely From the Hm601 to the HM 901 they are going to be a nice compliment :3 
 Bridge the Gap? Granted, even 2-3 years ago when I just got started hear yea they were pretty great. But They aren't HiFi cans any more. I find my $160 Allesandro MS1i to be technically more balanced than the HD 600, I'm not denying that they are good headphones, but High Fidelity they aren't. Too Warm, to slow, again they are really brillant cans, super easy sound, great comfort and yes for a lot of music lovers like your Self Brooko they could be the last stop in teh...
Band Name is boring lol game works simmilar to band Name   Post the title of a Song [include the Band if your would please] The next person must usea word from that Song, to start the name of the next Song,    Of, and, the, and other pointless words are discouraged, stick to nouns, adjectives and Verbs please :3    For Example  Santana- Shades of Time    AXIOM- Timeshift    or   Brownz- Time for Change   If possible include a youtube or sound cloud link [so...