or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

Mhmm, I should have gotten them measured before I sold them off, but my LA D5k [Pads, inner cups dampened and Driver Mods] was crazy neutral with just a touch of added bass! So much so I sold it as it sounded... toooooo balanced! It was like a closed back HE 4, but without the speed or tactility   either way, if it's the only headphone you ever own. MOD IT, mine sounded wonderful! Though again, I didn't need a balanced closed back headphone, I needed something Fun [which...
oooooh exciting :D good to hear KingWa's brought another master piece into this world 
Thanks, I always feel like I'm to long winded in my Videos so I figured the 60 second frame would help   Still working on the written review though 
quick over view video. I'll be shipping these out today, then posting my Written review 
I too have been pretty busy. today's my first day off after 12 days on   I'd like to just keep my impressions here if that's ok I'll have a formal review by May 4th   So far, I can say these are REALLY Natural sounding, on first listen they sound a little closed, but between the weight distrubution and the overall shape of the ePads they feel really nice and sound really good. Very balanced an natural sounding, I'd have to say comfort is what sticks out most in my mind...
I agree, the QC is a joke these days, are they the one's building the units, or are you guys at MassDrop inspecting and testing the units they've built 
ooh right, I had a soft Mango wood for my cups, an it has held up nicely over the years but it's still really soft. It got damaged during installation 
Had a weeks Vacation, and some packing before hand! Sorry to not have updated this thread any sooner   Last night, was a pretty rough gig for me. I made a few mistakes, we had a group of rather drunk people crowding the mic stands, while the stands and the Mics were fine I wasn't paying attention to the Cable, one of the fellows got his foot caught around it and pulled out mic to the floor. My trainer caught it, but she didn't say anything since I was there, so hopefully...
Yea there is some one here who has made wood cups, he's asked me not to make that information know so I'll leave him un named, but to give you some hope there are some in production or there's some one who knows how to produce them. I've got Mango Wood cups on my HE 4, and I've enjoyed them. They've held up well over the years too 
Today was all about Karaoke!    Got a chance to hook up a rig from start to finish, discovered the joys of SpeakOn Cables, as well as getting my first chance to run a Mixing Board! My mentor, showed me how to use it but also why we use it. When people sing, ideally we want to help them sound as best as they can. Add a little reverb for body, but we don't want the vocals too wet. Things like that, so that was pretty cool!    It was nice as well, to see how Karaoke can...