or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

HEY gals, guys and apparently as of this time HybridCore    I need your help, I've started spending less time on imgur and want to spend MORE time reading comics! I found a GREAT app for my Phones, the only issue is it hates EVERYTHING that isn't a pdf... and I've got a TON of Scanned Manga thats... mostly PNG or JPG folders. Any one know a GOOD method to Compile these files, I've thought of dumping them into InDesign but... I think that might be time consuming. Ideally,...
I've also got a PayPal story :/ as a buyer, either way an alternative to PayPal is needed imo, as they've gotten to big over the years and have started to well not deal with either buyers nor sellers as they used to I tried Etsy once, an that was equally horrible  
I can speak for the quality of the Lawton mods, they sound amazing as do his Chambers, I've had 2 fully Tuned Lawton DX000 my self! Worth every penny    only sold mine when my car's broke down [twice q.q] 
smart idea!   Nice promotion guys, this is a great plan for people who have... large collections
UGH a pb3 without opAmp Rolling >.>  well on the plus side, I've decided I'm going to do an ASC in EET here in the fall, as there's a part of me that's terrified about not being able to fix my own gear! So much so I think I'd like to move into that feild either way, I've still got my PB2, an it's been running like a champ for maybe 3 years now! I've never had an issue with it. Here's to hoping they make a Modular PB3, though I doubt they will. "Audio phile" is getting...
Mhmm, I should have gotten them measured before I sold them off, but my LA D5k [Pads, inner cups dampened and Driver Mods] was crazy neutral with just a touch of added bass! So much so I sold it as it sounded... toooooo balanced! It was like a closed back HE 4, but without the speed or tactility   either way, if it's the only headphone you ever own. MOD IT, mine sounded wonderful! Though again, I didn't need a balanced closed back headphone, I needed something Fun [which...
oooooh exciting :D good to hear KingWa's brought another master piece into this world 
Thanks, I always feel like I'm to long winded in my Videos so I figured the 60 second frame would help   Still working on the written review though 
quick over view video. I'll be shipping these out today, then posting my Written review 
I too have been pretty busy. today's my first day off after 12 days on   I'd like to just keep my impressions here if that's ok I'll have a formal review by May 4th   So far, I can say these are REALLY Natural sounding, on first listen they sound a little closed, but between the weight distrubution and the overall shape of the ePads they feel really nice and sound really good. Very balanced an natural sounding, I'd have to say comfort is what sticks out most in my mind...