or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

I've got a modded D5000 that is wonderful  How ever the TH X00 is a great place to start as well 
I'll be 100% frank, I've got way to much going on to be able to do a serious review video. My car just died, and I have a K1 Visa to apply for and a wedding to pay for. Thus I'm going to offer my spot up to any one who is able willing to take it 
That's what I usually do, just keep things listed on line. I wouldn't want to attend for the sole pourpose of advertising what I have to sell, that doesn't sit well with me. Ofc though if any of you are interested in hearing what I have, I'm ok with a 2 hour Drive to give u a demo [just not this week end, as I have to drive down to my Local USCIS office] 
Well I thought of that, but I need to Drive down to Charleston to meet with USCIS, the soonest date that I can be there is the 18th [which I took off for the meet :/ 18'th/19'th] and my Car won't be able to drive to both Charleston and the Charollette  But I would like to head up there, how ever I'm short on PTO and transportation 
Price Drop to $185 for teh Senn Grado 
Purchased this headphone 2 years ago, I'm the second owner. Presently it has Purrins Orignal mods for the W1000x, in addition to Authentic L3000 Leather Pads [they were $100 a set back then] in addition to a pigtail mod and I have a SE Cable that I will include, teriminated to 3.5mm. You can swap out the cable for anything termianted to dual Mini XLR 4pins    I did have a BTG Audio SunRise calbe made and pictured for the headphone, I'd be happy to include it for...
Currently looking to down size my collection, to raise funds for my wedding!    So I'm selling my hm 901, I've owned it for a year and presently I use it without the Stock Amp Card to save on battery life, but ofc the card will be included. Unit was purchased New from Moon Audio in November of 2014, single owner    I'm also including about 3 SD cards, 2 32gbs and a 16GB with music preload [Flacs only] as a bonus   I do think how ever, that since I purchased the...
I'm getting Married in July, Looks like I won't be making this one. I'm selling most of my collection presently, trying to raise funds for my wedding 
Yea it's sold! 
 but they are very nice! I enjoyed them very much with my HM901/601, also congrats to the fellow who's having one built for him ^^ happy I was able to get him here!