Posts by Mshenay

Well with a PC yea usb will work, with the Xbox 360, I'm really not sure. That link I sent you came from the Micro Soft page for Xbox 360, it should work as it what they recommend. I dont have a 360 so I can tell for my self, but Mono Price cables are super cheap and built SUPER WELL, Mono price makes a VERY GOOD cable, for not a lot of money. Bout the only MAGICAL thing here on head fi, so get the adapter and a Toslink Cable about 6 feet and throw in a 6 foot Rca to 3.5mm...
pretty much sums it up, I'd recommend you go ahead and get used to eating Ramen, and take a second mortage on your house or Car ;3 no jk, seriously though it's fun to upgrade but don't feel pressure to do so. Nothing sucks more than Buying and selling gear like every 3 months just to pay billz and stuff. It's what I did for a while and in one respect you get to try a TON of stuff, on the other hand you wind up selling a TON OF STUFF you'd like to keep so enjoy what you...
I saw the add, there is no volume control on the Amp so something like this might work http://schiit.com/products/sys-passive-preamp As far as how it sounds... good I'm sure. Plenty of guys ditched their expensive ortho Rigs for that which is thought to be an introductory Electro Stat Rig, some of the DT 880 guys upgrade to the Lambada or SR 404 and claimed it was a clear step ahead.  Also eww Vampires, although ironically I'm gettin Darker than Black, as I never finished...
No Volume Control... maybe the Schiit Sys pre amp might work to give you some volume Control, I suppose it would go before the Amp in the chain 
  I don't think it does, but I did mention that purchases the Indeed Class D Speaker amp you posted along with the Xonar might be a good buy, get the quality of the Xonar Unit and have a dedicated amp for Speakers Ofc the other option is maybe to grab something like one of the Emotiva Speaker Amps and then purchase one of the Resistor Boxes being sold oneline, so you can use one of the extra Speak Outs for a Headphone, my understanding is the "Resistor Boxes" are reducing...
Start with this it's like $2.50 and it has an Optical and what appears to maybe be a Analog Line outhttp://www.monoprice.com/Product?seq=1&format=2&p_id=7526&CAWELAID=1329454627&CAGPSPN=pla&gclid=COvA5fe7isECFTDl7AodYyUAYw maybe get the Fiio E17 which has optical in so that you can use it do also Decode sound coming from your xBox and drive better headphones in teh future
Welcome to head fi sorry about your wallet <3
Oh you say that, but give it about 6 months and you'll be saving every penny to buy something better xD so in short, RUN NOW lol cuz upgradeitis is real man! 
you say that now, but give it a year and you'll b dropping $700 on a new amp and dac, if you can resist that urge then I tip my hat to you sir! 
honestly if your looking at the 32 ohm DT 990, I would recommend you get a Fiio E11 $50 and a Beyerdyanmic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm, which is YIKES $209, it's been about $150 for like 3 years    anyways, there is a used DT 990 pro 250 ohm on the Head Fi For Sale Thread for $145, whats nice about buying from head fi members, if you 1) make a friend 2) get great deals [as we r not aloud to sell for profit]    but for about $200 [used Headphone] or $270 {new Headphone] you can...