Posts by Mshenay

soo... to get the best out of this little dap I need to double amp it :/ 
consider me jelly 
and what we have noticed, is that uber powered amps tend to have a better quality over amps with less powering, for example. It's commnly accecpted that balanced amplifiers sound better than those non balanced, even Jason of Schiit attested to this, it's also noted that a balanced amp can offera bout 2-3x the power as a non balanaced amp can due to it's design so that trend has been... reliable. Generally, more powerful amps often sound a little cleaner due to their...
YUP for the cost, the Audio GD Amps are top notch, there's nothing at the price range of an Audio GD that has the quality that it does... and well King Wa is a mad scientist in a country with... inexpensive tech. So he finds the good stuff [which he gets for a good price since you know] and then EVERY ONE benifits!  My point is GET IT 
Oh I like rap for the lyrics, I hate rap for the beast behind the lyrics I do like rap, I have some decent rap music on my pc. My issue though is with country, adding those "rap" style beats to country is a bad idea imo, and yes a lot of folk music has simmilar elements, because in essance folk music has roots in the oral traditions passed down by many cultures. and yea the Denons work nice for compressed music, xD they are... such a user friendly headphone, and modding...
that does sound about right lol have you though about maybe, wait do you have a high end dac on the way? Many users have found that using the Vali with the HD 800 was a worth while pairing. So maybe get a decent high end dac then the little Vali for a rather nice combo. I enjoyed the Vali Immensly with my DT 880 600 ohm, which is simmilar in sound signiture as the HD 800 [it lacks a lot of the technicalities] but what I enjoyed was the Vali gave the sub bass of the Dynamic...
WEll spoken man,   I'm not saying we should judge $400 cans and $1000 by the same standards, but there's a differance between, this headphone is brighter than I like, or this headphone tends to be very bright, and this headphone is very sibilant for example, some ppl would lead to you believe that the LCD 2 has no treble, I heard this alot... the reality is while it is very dark, and the treble has a noteably recessed treble it's not as "bad" as some people in Summit fi...
yea welcome to the internet land of exagerations  Nothing is ever as "bad" as ppl say it is 
so to do that, assume that your PC recognizes your SD card as Disk k in K you would do something likeK/Music/ALBUMS HERE you would make the Music folder in the location designated "k"  or what ever letter your PC assigns to your SD card 
Oh dear gawd... the awesomeness is un bound