or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

I'm curious how did you guys get the Adapter installed like front to back as opposed to left to right 
ooooh! Maybe when I get my old tube sold, I can start trying these out! 
oooh yea Nightcrawler was very enjoyable, I actually wanted it to be a super hero movie, an honestly I'm kinda glad it wasn't! Sad news, I just spent like 45 mins with Tony Jaa's Protector 2 :/ it was kinda disappointing The first one... well it was a while ago and they did so much RIGHT with it! Yea it was a B Movie, but it was action! That was it, the second one has WAY to much crappy CGI imo :/ they re did a lot of the stunts to be... more "epic" I guess but they just...
Holy Crap $4 I'll bit on that! Are these Dual or Single Triodes? 
I'm finding a lot of Success with inexpensive Octals, in particular the GE 6SN7 GTA, I'm liking it the most so far, even more than my Telefunken 
I thought u got your DX 1000 back already? 
oooh yay the LCD XC  I'm also getting into some Exotic tubes my self, I'm rolling a Mullard 6N7 Ecc31, according to the specs sheet they should run in the tube without any issues, about .9mA of current needed, I'll have to see what the gain on them is though Either way if it sounds good I'll be running a little Amp with a Big ole tube :D It'll look pretty funny ^^ 
haha, @DecentLevi you might have to be our first FDD20 adopter ;3, if not for the power supply requirements I'd try one :/ still though Mullard makes a good tube here's to hoping it sounds better than what I have ^^ 
1975 Grey Sheild Vokshod Rocket Single Wire UFO getter [white boxed] NOS Ecc81 Telefunken [With Box and Plastic on the bottom] Gently used maybe 30 hours just got this today. Sound is really great! Clear top end, and excellent dynamics, but intimate GE 6SN7 GTB [you need a bright tube this here's a BRIGHT tube] (with stock box) [Good sound stage really amazing top end detail] Rca 12ua7 Clear Top [white boxed] [it's a baby GE GTB :D] Russian 6n6p [with box] [Heavier than...
 Personally, I like teh sound changes. I juse Recabled mine and the mids are rather forward an teh sub bass is very nice! Bruv, I used to wander around my High School with a Sony XB 700, you want to talk about having couches starpped to your noggin lol