or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

well I work in wireless sales, so I don't venture into the Apple Stores much ;3 still I might have to just to give that a look xD  but yea, it's all about the money for Apple, thinner means "cheaper" to make as there's less hardware their building into the device, less previous minerals into the chasis an it looks better [to some] still now I'm curious about the Apple Store Front xD 
like wise :3  I enjoy how forgiving they can be, really very fun cans! Easy to own 
yea that right there is how Apple Makes their money, the real driving force of their stock is iPhone Sales. If they cannot sell an upgrade they make much less cash overall, hance when the make a change to a new iPhone the added software features and following iOS upgrade start to really bog down the older devices, making the upgrade all the more worthwhile of a purchase for you! The owner just be glad you ONLY own the iPhone. Tons of ppl with the entire Eco System are...
yea I read some where the GE GTA lasts like FOREVER, legit and it's really nice sounding! Pulling out some details I usually only hear with my HE 4 ;3 these are a real winner. I kinda don't want to try the other tubes I have >.> kinda just wanna enjoy what I have but alas, maybe I can sell the others an save up for something worthwhile  Nvm, I forgot I was listening to teh Solid State :/ there are very few tracks [the poorly mastered kind] that the Starlight an W1000X are...
Some may feel a plethera of adapters can add some unwatned noise, if there is any faults in the connection between each adapter 
Oh no, Apple is not doing this for looks, it's for cost. Make the iPhone 7 Cheaper to manufactor [now they don't need a circuit to drive headphones, just Blu Tooth] so it's one less thing to manufactor and design  additionally, apple can now some what force their customers to either by headphones made by presumably Beats or Sennheiser and Audeze for native Lighting Connection support for headphones. What this does it gives the Apple Customer less freedoms but a better...
Yea... ofc it does. My point is given what ppl say about it, an the master 11. I'd imagine the Yggy is in a class above and that's my point. Granted, if Audio GD manufactored the same amp an design they might be able to cut the costs a little, but the reality is the Yggy is more than the sum of it's parts. It's also the cost of the R&D put into it and give the time I've spent with Schiits two Vali Amps both a fantastic value, I'd imagine at the price point of the Yggy it's...
indeed, I also like the changes made to the Ring Holding do dad as well, the one on my D5k is a bit... fickle 
yeap, I might have to try the Electro Harmonix 6922 but the JJ EC 88 is a 12v is it not? Either way, I'm enjoying the Octal 6sn7 GE GTA