Posts by Mshenay

so whos trying em on their HE 4 
pff we can help him just fine here q.q you mention that you need an amp with Toslink in, does the person ur getting the Gift for have an adequate Dac already? From what I understand the HD 800 is picky with it's source. In Stead of spending $1500 on just an amp, maybe find a Dac/Amp combo that will work nicely with it How ever, to find the right dac amp, it would be best to visit the Summit Fi Thread, how ever many ppl have reported that the Schiit Vali does sound rather...
Going to? Present tense past tense? WHERE CAN I FIND THE MOVIE U SPEAK OF  ... MARTIN LAWRENCE dude, the movie I was talking about was a Kung Fu [using the term lossely here] Movie, Flying knees is pretty much the ENTIRE movie... a Martin Lawrence film won't have all the awesome ness of Tony Jaa's FLYING KNEES  that and the comedic Cop is a funny guy, even his face is funny and his voice is even funnier. And Buy funny I mean he just... he just works so well as the Comedic...
ooooh... I'd pay good money to see Audio Technica reboot the D2k with their own sound tuneing and wood back 
hmm I have some interesting news you guyz... I think my HE 4 and Beyer Pads have fully broken in. In about the last week or so, I'm noticeing a touch more sub bass than before... might be the wood cups breaking in as well, as the wood should add a touch more bass due to the resonace... either way... it's sounds a smidge better than before... at least bass wise, I play a lot A LOT of pvp mmos and I have about 15 tracks I listen to while doing that... and I have noticed more...
agree'd I liked that ablum, and I enjoyed it in 16bit flac  I will admit AAC is a nice codec, but I still don't feel it's up to par with flac, it could be though the dacs I have, which are my hm801 and NFB 10ES2, don't handle acc and lame as efficently or as nicely as they Do 16 and 24/96 tracks, and seeing as those two formats have been common and accepted as High Quality it makes sense that the standards of old are what sound best in my dacs, as hard ware is designed...
Oh Sup CB wheres your Vader Avatar :3 but... I'm still not impressed with much of their releases, there's better masters out there 
Watching  Tom Yum Goong 10/10 thus far and here's why 1) Flying Knees [[SPOILER]] 2) Real Humor  [[SPOILER]]  and Finally, an evil sexy Villainess  [[SPOILER]]  I mean what more do you need in a movie? 
Oh some one mentioned HD Tracks, I respect them for the path they have paved for the sale of HD Audio but... :3 let's hope some one will steal their thunder and clean up the little issues with their service [and did I mention the tracks they sell, really dont imo sound all that great... still prefering 20 yeard old Vinyl masters to some of the HD Tracks re masters :/] 
well, I've never heard a Grado, but I'd Love to try their totl headphone. My w1000x is a rather colored closed back, and with my mods it's got what I would call maybe a Grado Style Sound, intimate vocals and guitars, with a lot of aggression in the music   either way I just finished hearing the LCD 2 REV 2 Fazor, [finishing my review of them atm] and I've love to get to hear a Grado :3 [btw u got one with a 4 pin xlr connection]    oh snap it's full oik then