or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

I can help with that in Short it comes down to sound stage, the Z7 is VERY intimate compared to the THX00, though with some mods the Z7 has better bass control and overall detail in the bass and up into the central mid, how ever the TH X00 has a wider sound stage and layers a little better imo, especially on the top end  both cans are tilted toward a darker sound, with the Z7 being the darker of the two. So if you like a more intimate can than the Z7 is the way to go, if...
I might try one out, depending on how I do or don't like the ECC 31 I got 
  we had this confirmed by a moderator as well :/ talk about leaving a sour taste in my mouth! 
well what's the fun is already having the solution you need lol! Problems and having to solve them is enjoyable... comparing, and breaking down the pro's and cons of each software is part of what makes this fun  
Oh :/ well then... I guess were back to FooBar 2000 and EAC [with Tag&Rename if you want to "fine tune" your meta data] 
Oh I forgot to mention, I use a program called Tag&Rename for editing meta data, like Album Art, Artist and what not. EAC sometimes works but not always for me 
Adding the Alpha Pads also adds to the sound stage as well!  Though honestly, "width" is... easy there are lots of very WIDE headphones in terms of sound stage, what the TH X00 does really well is depth! For Metal and EDM I find the TH X00 has a better sense of Depth than my LA D5k, though frankly the LA D5k is more transparent so if your metal band didn't actually take the time to record or mix any kind of depth into the recording... it won't be there how ever the some...
Huh... you may have a very valid point, I use dB poweramp on my Desktop rig, and FooBar on my Laptop, though tbh my laptop isn't refferance by any means, so I've never made an attempt to ABX the quality between the two still thanks for adding that in man 
Yea that is really interesting ramen base below the Gyoza  ooh nice that resturant looks awesome! and I'll have to try some black vinegar, personally I really love my self some Plum Vinegar  My sauce is usually, Dark Soy, Golden Mountian Light Soy, Chili Paste, chili oil and lot's a lime juice, I prefer the Thai soy sauces to be honest...I find the Chili Paste has a nice vinegary body to it in addition to the heat of the chili's them selvs I'm also really happy to see this...
I read almost that entire thread, their comments about the GE GTB and GTA are why I own a set, though at the end of the day I spent my $100 not on a 6SN7 but the mullard ECC31, I'll let you guys know how it compares to my modest 6SN7  mhmm, I really liked that thread as well :D