Posts by Mshenay

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Homie, I drink water 24/7, I think soda is nasty Yea Ice Cream, and snack food... home SLICE I eat INSTANT RAMEN all day ERRY Day [seriously im kinda broke] An Sandwhiches HOME SLICE I LOVE me a sand which [it's what I eat at work] !  and Reusturants ARE BLASPHAMEY,Seriously though, that's good advice, I've just kinda been living by it for 3 years now :/ and I'm kinda gettin old of being broke <.< I really need a new job... I'm vastly under paid at my...
I don't think it's a matter of under estimating I think... it's ignorance [ouch that sounded ugly] but yea there it is.  Though for a headphone to sound bad out of an E12 and a Cowon... is kinda a good thing imo >.> tells me said headphone is reflective of it's source <.< 
Good idea, though I'd have to go with some wood backs meng... get my feti... I mean uhh... get some good listening in ;3 that said, my plan for the Spring [or how I'll waste my Tax Return this year] is to grab a MDR Z7 and W1000Z and see which I like more. Heck Curr just posted an impression of the MDR Z7 with a PAD MOD :O lol so that's cool 
Yea that is a good point. Again some of Mono Prices Cables fall apart easy and start to drop signal on one Channel... so the build quality will from time to time with Mono Price be a little iffy, but again take full advantage of their customer service An as far as buying "faulty" or "audiophile Cables" it's a mixed bag imo. For an RCA Cable... DO NOT DO IT, keep that schiit CLEAN
... That's a good question. I'll say that I've got about 50/50 in terms of stuff from Mono Price for example  This Cable is the greatest 3.5mm I've EVER owned I love it I swear to gawd, I ran over that thing twice, left it out in the rain once, and dried it a few times... it lasted me like 2 years two years of HELL and only until it's last trip to the washer machine did I start to notice it dropping the left channel  that said, every other 3.5mm I've gotten from Mono Price...
... if I were to win the lottery I think the Sony MDR R10 [both verisions] and a Audio Technica L3000 would be the very first thing I'd buy :x 
Simple, both are copper wire covered in some kind of Sheilding I'm not going to doubt that cables make a differance, but ask your self. When you heard better cables, was it on a rig that your farmillar with? Could you blind test the Cable an hear the differance  An are you REALLY looking for a cable to "improve" sound or do you just simply want something that looks nicer and might be more durable [which is 100% ok]  also are your headphones and your rig as a whole...
Wow... I'm saving this bad boi! Those are some stellar Terms of Sale! I mean that seriously nice post! 
MONO PRICE    I actually use their "Coaxial" cables for RCAs, just rember to label Left n Right since they are the same color, but yea Mono Price cables ftw! 
You know guys I think I might start walking to work...