Posts by Mshenay

Hmm well I'm still in the 7XXX series and I thought it was the "greener" of the two either way, my point is both have their merits 
Oh good I've been needing a thread like this :3, I grew up on classic Rock though I have NO clue what I used to listen to <.<
No, if you want to use the Digital processing of your Sound Card you can use SpDif into the NFB 15 to get the best of both hard ware units 
PICTURES plz 
lol Prime Demographic... yea half of us here still feel that anything beyound 24/96 is just a waste, heck I don't even download 24/96 as much any moar. seeing that to benifit from it I'd need to listen at dangerously loud levels [still get a few albums in the format when nessicary]  Though I do know own a Sennhesier HD 600... so something must have worked on Sennheisers part 
ignore issues about cables it's speculation, all cables run the risk of well being ruined. Plenty of people like to spread "fear" about things they "hear" about I would get the HD 600, and if and when the cable dies, could b a month could be 3 years, when it goes then get another as it's only a cable 
Yea the HE 400 is a little heavy,  I have the HD 600 with me, like as of this moment, and it's not bad  Hmmmm you might be able to try the HE 4, the Magni runs about 1w Per Channel into  50 ohms and the HE 4 is like 32, I think the HE 4 would be driven well by the Magni Now in terms of sound quality, I like my HE 4. It's well it's great Linear bass, and wonderful mids and a nice touch of brightness. It does a lot of things right. An best of all it's light weight! Lighter...
Or sell the TH 900 and enjoy the better quality the Balanced LA D7k will bring with a balanced dac n amp  Though to be fair, I have a LA D5k and it's rather dark. Chances are the TH 900 is a lil brighter  there for it's offer a better sense of detail to u  I won't dispute the sound stage :3 never heard either the TH 900 or any verison of the D7k 
I'm curious as to how the HE 4 is going to sound tommorow, after 2 days with the HD 600. It sounds pretty awesome! I've been listening to a lot of new music on it as well  I can really appreciate the Worth of the Vali and the HD 600, it nice for all the really badly mastered or badly ripped vinyl tracks out there 
Disregard the leaking any open headphone will leak espically at higher volumes   I felt that the HE 400, was a direct Upgrade to the DT 990, so maybe try it as it's a little cheaper. The HE 400i is going to be darker than the DT 990 and HE 400, though you might be able to find a used HE 500 for around $400