Posts by Mshenay

Good point, again I REALLY like my HE 4 for metal, as the HE 4 is a  DT 880 with linear bass and other better stuff 
Wow this thread really DIED   anyways, I'm editing my "quick" hit video for the HD 600, now I've spent like the last 3 days listening to ONLY IT and NOTHING else. So RIGHT NOW I'm going to post my UBER POSITIVE video, then I'm going to start the balls to the wall BATTLE again'st the HE 4 with the level matching and the super long posts, and the here's every song Ive listened to in the last 3 hours kinda thing   BUT FOR NOW, positive exteneded Impressions are going...
YEAP Actually though, there is FAR to much negative on the internet, to many haters man. I just did a quick hit vid for my HD 600 and you know what... it felt good. I think I mentioned like ONE negative ONE, for like 20 seconds out of the entire 4 min vid. Which I think will be better than 8 mins of HATE or 8 mins of Reapeating your self OVER n OVER n OVER again but yea, Free HD 800, YEA. No actually if I did win it, I'd proably send it out for a Tour so a LOT of ppl can...
Yes it will, the Hifiman Headphones all have a linear bass response which means the deep notes and the mid ones [for bass] have a great sense of body an impact  Well I had both of those, the W1000X is nice for Rock, but doesn't have enough sub bass for Metal I think, the DT 880 how ever was pretty good with metal!  THough I forget to mention, there is also the Hifiman HE 4, it's the headphone I'm using at the moment, and it's New price is $450, and compared to the W1000X...
Ahh nothing like the smell of conspiracy in the morning though to some extent I'm with you. The differance is that I don't quite care. I needed a twitter, and made one for something else early that week. An I've got a budding youtube page that could use an HD 800 review either way best of luck to u all 
It's gone down in price  I remember it used to cost more
So OP you'd get the best of both worlds. the Surround Sound and other cool DSPs from your Sound Card, with the increased quality from the Dac in the NFB 15
I'd go HE 400i, but I like Hifiman :/ 
  yeap 
Hmm well I'm still in the 7XXX series and I thought it was the "greener" of the two either way, my point is both have their merits