or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

5pin or 4 
Nice price, fantastic condition! GLWS 
I'm wondering how that would sound, with the LME 49990 Op amps, having the addition of the capcitors
So now the question to ask, is what Octals sound like the Vokshod Rocket, 1975  Single Wire Grey Sheild? 
Oh! Audio GD, try the 10.33 it should be right around your budget, I have an HE 4 my self, and I found that it opened up nicely with a little more power on hand! That'll upgrade both your Dac and your Amp   also grab a Balanced Cable for your HE 500 and enjoy man! That should get your right under budget 
ugh one of these days... I'ma go broke good news though my VokShod came in... bad news is I don't really feel like opening the package tbh... I'd kinda rather get the $45 I paid for it back q.q but for the sake of "reviewing" I'll go for it who knows maybe it'll suprise me  and it in fact did surprise! Right off the bat in Miles Davis So What... I'm getting the sense that the bass has better grip with the VokShod [switching over to metallica, this song starts off pretty...
  Ppl tell me all the time my HE 4 Bass... isn't "strong" 9/10 I disagree with them, so I still like it when I hear the words "weak bass" as that's usually a headphone with a REALLY gripped bass, very little decay and a helluva a lot of attack, though I'll find out for my self soon enough! 
ooh :D There's an Ether C set to be at the Meet I'm attending in march ^^ 
oh cool! I've yet to hear a SACD well right from the CD it self also we have an Ether C coming :D that's exciting ^^ 
Oh my friend I can assure you I'll be posting pics when I get my ECC 31 :D I am EXCITED for it, doing some reaserch though, there may be an issue with Gain on the ECC 31 compared to the 6SN7, I know the 6SL7 apparently runs at a much higher gain than the SN7 variant, making the two technically compatible but really not so  either way, I'm looking forward to hearing if there's an improvement