or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

ugh don't we all, I've already got a growing collection my self  I'll also let you guys know how the ECC 31 goes as well in terms of sound, it's a nice coke bottle Mullard, here's to hoping she sounds really fab! 
ewww ugh, that sounds like fun what I've found is a lack of power usually winds up with a "thin" sound, nice sound stage and little bass so who knows, Guess I'll find out 
ehhh maybe like 1 or 2 I'd recommend skipping on it, buy from members here on Head Fi, I've had no issues with them' eBays not bad either 
Hmmm are we talking like the GE 6SN7 GTB treble head? That tubs was... well ugh it was bad... just too hot up top! Still I'm hoping my Giant Mullard will have a nice sound stage as you've described but with a cleaner sound maybe, not so much up top 
Nope Audio GD Ships from China, it should be pretty cheap too! Since ur not to far away [shipping to the US was pricey for me] 
I'ma bit one Joes Dual KenRad 7193s, while I'd imagine the 6J5s are indeed better, for my let's hope the Dual 7193's are a step up from my Single VokShod 9pin   and I'd like to see how they compare to the Single ECC31 
ygpm, it would seem the dual KenRed is a step ahead of the Single 6SN7 do I'll bit on the adapter an 2 kens! 
Mhmm, I'll be staying the night 
I'll be excited to hear the LCD 3 my self! Happy to have yet another :D this meet's growing by the day
Indeed, and those still on the Fence, these are a little more fun than an old D5k, I've had my D5k for around a year now, it the previous owner had it for maybe 2 or 3. My point is the D5ks are aging, this is a breath of fresh air to a once great headphone, and for Dub Step I prefer the TH X00 out of my Solid State to the LA D5k out of either my SS or my Hybrid Tube