Posts by Mshenay

oh gawd... I know what headphones your wearing in your avatar >.> it's STARTED  still though  
  ooooh I'm so tempted to walk into KillGor Trout here in Myrtle beach and just RAID there classical section >.> 
Of course make sure you in Low Gain
loookin good paul what's the wood youve got on yours :3 
    Ok I've got the HD 600 out of my NFB10ES2/Vali level matched to the HE 4 out of the NFB10ES2 [Amp]    time for a serious review to get under way   I said I wouldn't compare these to the HE 4... but to be fair I think I should, honestly. Open back vs Open Back! The HE 4 is my referance. That said I've posted my postives on my youtube Channel! I'll be posting an positive toned HD 600 review to my blog, and then linking it to this more critical review to the HE...
Oh you have the W3000 ANV ok then :D enjoy the TH 900 xD 
yea, this has been the case for a while now...  the joke used to be if your running a cross fire Nvida, you'd better life in the artic lol 
DING DING DING, I have the HD 600 with my now... and MY GAWD that headphone + the Schiit vali makes Low fi sound GREAT, the   HE-4 how ever destroys low fi music <.< [as it should though]   Well I had the LCD 2F and I felt the HE 4 was more balanced around, an faster  YAY, I actually compared the LCD 2F to my HE 4 and while the LCD 2F actually had better detail  presentation, I felt in the end it was too weird in the mids and not aggressive enough. 
oops I meant meduim thanks <.< 
Honestly, my Wood Cups are dampened with something... not sure what as I'm not opening em up! But my D2k had Non Dampend wood cups and Dampend drivers and it sounded pretty great with Lawton pads, now my D5k has dampneded everything and Alpha Pads and I dare say it has better mids over the old D2k and... less bass?