or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

Alpha Pads add a boost to the Sub Bass and a touch more top end sparkle and sound stage    Headphones are in perfect condition, I'll also include the Original SE Cable [un attached]  Serial Number is 00534    Cost of the Mods to me where $175    Price Includes shipping and 3% paypal Fee
I've got the Button cover headband myself, but the DT 880 Pads, which actually need to be washed  but I've enjoyed it immensley  and ooh an Electro Stat Ether, there's a nifty idea 
I believe it,  Though I have a Comfort Strap that I used on my DT 880, and I also Enjoy the DT 880 Pads my self, they have angled to my head after all these years  as for the HeadBand, I've tighten the Nuts a few times, worse come to worse I could have some re-machined I think as long as the gimbles are in tact it should be simple enough to repair sh ould it break, though it's a good idea @Soundsgoodtome to you have one to spare? I know one of you guys replaced the old...
Gawd I do too, like you don't even know  still I'd like to have a LA D7k, and his is about as new as you might ever find. so who knows... one day I might grab it, or i might just get a TH 900 with Mods [might be the better buy] costs around the same ish... assuming I buy new  either way, the TH X00 replaced my LA D5k in the Fun EDM zone, the full Lawton mods made it really balanced, and with tubes it was really something, though at the end of the day, it was too well...
well I'm not longer in team Denon, my LA D5k shipped out today. Still I did enjoy it for the year or so that I had it. Frankly, with the FULL Lawton Mods it wasn't as fun as my TH X00 Alpha Pads or as transparent as my Modded W1000X,    Non the less, I did enjoy it. Might have been one to keep if not for the others in my collection still you'll have a new Denon fan here shortly ^^    That and I might wander back in with a LA D7k ona these days [might just pony up the...
    I'm 100% with you there, I'm chopping my collection WAY down and honestly the HE 4 is still the one headphone I listen to HOURS a day best thing I've ever bought! An I like the old school build style on it. easy enough to take apart and gently clean from time to time!   I will say this though, after hearing and getting my hands on the HE X and dealing with Hifiman Customer service when that unit failed, I'm am jumping the Hifiman Ship   Though I just hope there's still...
Enjoy them man! They are one of a kind and they sound excellent! 
I've got a modded D5000 that is wonderful  How ever the TH X00 is a great place to start as well 
I'll be 100% frank, I've got way to much going on to be able to do a serious review video. My car just died, and I have a K1 Visa to apply for and a wedding to pay for. Thus I'm going to offer my spot up to any one who is able willing to take it