or Connect

Posts by Mshenay

I've got a full day off tommorow, so I'll finish up my written review ^^ thanks for waiting for us @MezeTeam    http://www.head-fi.org/products/meze-99-classics/reviews/16313
Bro I just got the Buzz cut yesterday xD and honestly I'll be sticking with it from now on LOL my head and ears are too big for all this extra hair
yea the Timing couldn't be better honestly my V10 just went belly up as a DAP, the last couple of Updates for Neutron have been REALLY pissing of the HifiDAC fix [mod/app] I have installed and it likes to crash a lot now :/ an believe it or not my RockBoxed HM601 sounds better [with the same headphone and the same Graphical EQ settigns] though tbh that's most likely due to how metallic my HD 25-1 sounds, either way with my HM 601 replacing my V10 and iPod as my on the go...
So let me say this, my LG V10 just crapped out as my music player due too... well updates   that said, I've got a Rock Boxed Little HM601 lying around that I don't use all that much but paid $100 for, non the less I also noticed my iPod isn't sound as clean as it used to either :/    SO thankfully I learned a little about how to properly run a graphical EQ, I put my settings from neutron android into the ROckBox EQ settings and LOW and BEHOLD... it sounded a little...
the online cbz to PDF converter HybridCore posted to me has been working well I'll try out PDFx-change viewer and see what Adobe ACrobat costs
thank you, I'll have to do that right away  mmhmm I may do that as well, just to have the parts for my self too 
I like the Alpha Pads on my D5000k, though I prefered the Lawton Pads after a while as they were a tad drier overall, still i've got Mr SPeakers pads on my TH X00 and I realy like them  my only issue though is FIT xD the Lawton pads have more room, when I have more hair 
has any one yet to well rebuild a PB2? Like from stratch, I wonder what it would cost to manufactor a clone with a larger space for opAmps. Granted that might bump into some copy Right infiringments, but I keep getting the sense that we all really need just more space in this Amp to work, an there has to be a better solution than what were currently doing imo    with regards to the sound of the different gain settings, I've also enjoyed running low gain on all my dynamic...
oh thank you :D 
at some point I'll need new wood cups, but my HE 4 is still kicking strong!  let a friend hear my fully balanced system and the HE 4 the other day, her exact words were "this is the BEST I've EVER heard this song in my ENTIRE LIFE, if feels like I'm RIGHT THERE" was playing some music from Adele's Live @ The Royal Albert Hall CD