Posts by Mshenay

In referance to the Disccusion about the Alpha Pads compared to teh Angled, if you are reffering to the Lawton Angled pads I feel, that the Alpha Pads are Darker than the Lawton Angles, the Lawton Angle Pads are more balanced, both have the same sound stage as well, but the Alpha Pads are a little darker now it should also be noted that Stock Denon Pads and are the "brightest" next are the "stuffed" Denon Pads, follwed by the Lawton Angles, and endnig with the...
I'm also happy to hear your enjoying the cups! I have to say I'm REALLY like the Alpha Pads! I'm using my LA D5k MUCH more than I did my LA D2k [which apprently the two headphones had the same driver, but different wood an pads] either way the Alpha Pads were a winner! 
I might have some information regarding Lohb's cup shortly. He sent me a message, and I'll let you guys know, what I know if he decides to carry out the actions he specified in his email that sat how ever, I would wait for him. His products are rather nice, I've got some wood cups for my HE 4 from him  speaking of the HE 4, I think the headphone sounds terrible for games, so I'm happy to say my LA D5k is my dedicated gaming headphone these days! It adds a nice "weight" to...
I fixed that for you bearFNF <3 but yea, it's... threads like these that have lead to my dis interest in head fi these days 
Thanks, I appreciate the feed back 
I've had the PM2 for about a week now, though today is my first listen, I had 2 deaths, and 2 finals this last week so I've been slammed    anyways, I just finished level matching the PM2 to the HD 600, so I can do a direct comparison between the two,   I'll be doing a video for the PM2 as well,   my only initial impressions are, that and looks, feels and sounds pretty good! 
I've got the Oppo PM2 with me now and I'm going to start running it against the HE 4, I've spent the day listening to videos with it, and some casual listening, and nothing about it strikes me as odd, like the HD 600 did    So it's pretty coherent, as to how it compares to the HE 4, I'll get to that after I give my test tracks a listen a little while longer    though the biggest issue I will have, is my amp, the HE 4 can NOT be driven SE out of the NFB 10ES2, it...
Indeed, Pad rolling can do wonders for the Sound! I went with Beyer Pads, to give the entire sound more aggression xD 
*hugs his LA D5k* I dont intend to sell my pair of Denons <.<  I had to aprt with my LA D2k and I will not do the same with my LA D5k, not unless the W1000Z can prove to have a simmilar sound to the Denons, and it might 
That is not a question you need to be asking in public nor sharing my personal issues with all of Head Fi, and no it's not fixed