Posts by Mshenay

Ahh the good ole Clear Tops, I had an NOS RCA Clear Top 12UA7 in my dinky little Indeed G3, back in the day. An truth be told I loved it with my DT 990, nice to see it's still a home in nicer amps these day :3 and why Jazx ur listening to it with cans that I've owned or currently own and love! The HE 4 and DT 990 :D go figure 
oooh sounds good  Watched Kanabis Kid on Net Flix it wasn't to bad... I dunno kinda felt a little "Wolf on Wall Street" ish to me, with all the partying and what not. Although it was technically a "back ground" movie for me, as I was grinding away on my favorite MMO as I watched up, how ever the latter I can do with my eye shut so  still if u've got Net Flix, and your into the whole "behind the drug scene" thing, it's worth the time I though 7.1/10
I got to demo an AD 900X I enjoyed it for the time I had it, still felt the DT 880 was the better can for me, but alas I had amps galore and wasn't in need of an un amped can
ooh good idea, I liked the AD 900x, it was a cross between a DT 880 and DT 990 without the need for an amp! Though it has a VERY VERY dry Bass, nice extension but it's pretty mechnical in the bass compared to the beyers, but the AD 900x Makes up for that in the mids, though it won't play nice with tubes like the DT 990 will still a good recommendation, you might be able to then get away with a slighty cheaper Amp/Dac combo! like a Fiio E17, use the bass boost to give the...
Good point man!  I'm a little envious, as an Itilian American, I got tired of the food in my culture real quick q.q, I blame my sea food allergy for that, but the crazy range of flavors in Asian food is pretty stellar. Chances are you've eaten better than I have thus far in your life   [[SPOILER]] Gawd yes to all of that, my w1000x is the reason I got into the whole wood thing! My D2k was the next reason, those cocobolo cups ugh they were a step above the Plastics that are...
well implimentation on the PHA 3 might be miles over what I have, but I have more than one set of cans in my inventory, I hate when a company makes a GREAT product used exclusively with one headphone :/, at least with Oppo their amp has a Standard Out put, the PHA -3 has that strange dual 3.5mm out, that's not very common. I mean for a $1000 amp dac. why cripple it's sales by not including a more standard balanced out, why make your TOTL headphone the same way, BEST sony...
Like wise, I've got thousand dollars of gear hooked up with Mono Price cables, they last like forever! I had one I ran over like 7 times, left in the rain three times, and dried twice... it lasted 2 years, the only issue with it was the 3.5mm jack would drop left some times... after 2 years of abuse! I've had cables die on my after like getting stepped on once!!! but if your PC Gaming I'd go with the Optical, as you may wind up with that Mix Amp Dac thingy, or some kind of...
Ya know the HeadRoom Little with More I got powered the HE 4 rather nicely, it was a warm sound signiture. Granted the highs where a touch off for me, but mine's un modded.  check out my add, I'd be willing to chop down the price if it's to help get an HE 4 in your hands! 
I agree, I love the wing system, I guess I can kinda see the appeal of the colored, but I'd really love to hear an L3000, I think that's still their end game TOTL 
Take 4 Indeeds and form them into some kinda of crazy Balanced amp maybe lol