Posts by Mshenay

Honestly, my first pair of REAL headphones where my DT 880s, I wore them to class and even used them in the library! Never had any complaints, I still prefer a portable open back when ever I travel, as most often I'm not listening in high traffic noisy area's [but I own a vehicle and drive my self around]  My question though is, are you guys open to maybe organizing a US based tour? 
Hey, @MezeTeam were you doing 2 USA Units, I see that first list starting with @Ike1985 have started to appear, but if there is a second unit, do we know if @reddog has them yet? 
how do you guys usually worth with a material like that? As far as cutting and shapping it goes 
I would like to be considered for the Cayin N3 review tour, please:   Head-Fi user-name: Mshenay Location (City, Country): Myrtle Beach South Carolina USA Source gear: Hifiman HM 901/HM 601 LG V20  Portable Amps: iBasso PB2    I would love to see how it compares to my HM 601! As well as how it works with my V20 as a Bluetooth source, that wireless dac/amp function is pretty cool I've got a nice range of headphones to use it with, from entry level equipment like my...
Sadly I'm not quite ready to delve into totl tube amps just yet! I might save up for a Project Ember Amp here shortly and pair it with some E88 CCs or E82CCs, when I had my project starlight I never quite got a chance to listen to some of the nice Vokshods I got in :/ a real shame too I think I grabbed a nice one for around $40 out of the Balkans, or grab another GE Octal, I remember I really liked those
Hey, did you just post your Headtrip on Reddit? Pretty sure I just read over a thread with some pics of well that very same amp and story! Non the less, amp wise I was really impressed with my HM901-iBasso PB2, I've built that rig for low impedeance headphones, like my W1000X and Th X00, it worked really nice with the RS2E! But I kinda want a nice hybrid tube for some of the... more controlled Grado Esque headphones, I'd imagine the PS500E with some gCrush Pads would do...
Well I pair'd them up with my HM 601 and gained a beautiful weight to the mids I was missing with my HM 901! The 601 being a very warm Burr Brown dac, I figured it would do just that. I'm just mad I don't have a nice Hybrid Tube Amp, as that would have been PEEEEERRRRFECT for these! The extra control that you've added with the Maple Sleeve let's these take advantage of the real beauty is some of the warm NOS dacs and the warmth in a good set of tubes  On the plus side, I...
Haha, I just might do that, the RS2E is pretty enough to deserve a spot! I really though need to get my self a nice Tube Amp... something built to run SE, my iBasso PB2 SE output is very very nice, but it's been overshadowed by a hybrid tube amp before...  what are you guys finding you like amping your grados with?  An I too am signed up for the Gs2ke tour from ttvj, it's terminated for 4pin xlr so It'll work nice with my Audio GD NFB10ES2, an give me a real chance to...
  The Sound is very polite, delicate mids and amazing top end extension and a full bodied but well controlled bass! Big thanks @fleasbaby for extending me the invite here, the build is completely gorgeous as is the sound!    I've only had them for a day, but I and @JoeDoe will updating with our impressions here shortly 
I've not heard the B&O H6s to know what your reffering to, though you might lack the W1000X It's by NO means bass heavy, it's very balanced imo, and the mods only really clean up some of it's extra... romantic decay... that and they tighten up the bass I know my pair have some serious changes to their Frequency response, so they don't sound like stock. That and I'm some one immune to comfort problems... though SOUND problems due to FIT... my gawd do they plague me