Posts by Mshenay

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII U, $23 buck on eBay, heck I had 2 copies, Shoulda a listed it here on Head Fi q.q Thick are you on Capcom Unity, if so look for me. I'm under the same user name there, and I use my name in Game as well, we need to hook up :3 I cant b the only game playing mh3u on a crazy audio system, speaking of which I recently started playing with out the BGM, and OMG there is SO MUCH detail in the monster attacks, just little breather nosies, little steps that...
pfff HE 4 +ESabre Audio GD= Audio Bliss imo but yea the HE 4 is a super DT 880, and I LOVE my dt 880, so much so I use the same pads on my HE 4, to get some of that annoying beyer peakiness back [HE 4 is ofc MUCH smoother on it's extention both ways] 
Oh I'm getting a HeadRoom  Little with More power supply, some time this week, out of a trade. I'm interested to see how it compares to my pb2, doubt it will be as power or it could be! Either way it'll b nice to yet another amp in my house. 
1000 hours in a year, yea I'd say it's a pretty stellar game :3 and ugh BRavely was SO slow to start with, I never played it. FIre Emblem however got a quick 80 hours in like a month 
I've got Thujones Focus Standard pads, you can sh ip em right to me and I can just ship both pads to the next person, or to whom ever it needs to go to. But I've got Thujones Pads, so I'd b happy to hear em, then have a shoot out between all three velours, minus my beyers seeing as Non the the pads thus far have been to my liking over the beyers, still for those of you who don't like the Uber Bright sound of the Beyer pads, I shall find the best sounding to my ears of...

Lol, I want it. The little clit mouse will b great for Monster Hunter 4, if it's sensitive enough. It should be fairy sensitive due to the size. And the old c Stick on the Game Cube was pretty stellar for Smash Bros, so seeing as I sold off my 3DS a while ago, I do need another. And I'll gleefully be getting this one ^^ 
Well the lesser expensive Schiit Gear won't sound as good as the Audio GD, it's the pricy schiit stuff that's really eye opening, That said how ever, the lower priced schiit stuff still sounds really great! And for Stand alone devices they are top notch, the real money saving value with Audio GD is the "combo" Schiit does sell better sounding and looking Individual components, Minus each companys TOTL either way, if you get you self a lil pile of Schiit you'll b very happy...
bleh, Don't have one near me. I do have a music store that might carry em... 
What is the AKG K812 at now price wise    eww $1500 new thats most gross   well you can most likely find one Used here on Head fi for around $1000 ish... maybe not   anyways, "best" is going to depend an what you like. There are what we call "colored" or fun cans, and there are the "neutral" or "transparent" cans, examples of these would be the Fostex TH 900 in the FUN zone [there are a few of them on Head Fi's F/S boards for around  $1000] Or even something like the...