Posts by Mshenay

muhahaha, sounds like these are indeed shaping up to be a nice slice of compeition for the MDR Z7, I wonder how they compare to my poor little Franken W1000X, it's nice to hear they still have some bite in the treble,  I'll have to grab a pair of these in the spring 
sadly, it's more pressing things that get in the way of communication, that and 7keys this was a little SPUR OF THE MOMENT, which I regret not thinking about how busy I would be this time of year :/  that said guys, I spent about 2 weeks with my MS1i  [which has been listening on my drive to and from work and school] , and I switched to the Senn Grado Today, while it held together, I found it to be... much more balanced in terms of sound of the MS1i, espically in the upper...
I have to thank you guys for this thread, it lead me to a total classic Rock Revival    I've been enjoying,   The Eagles  Hotel California, One of These Knights I grew up listening to the eagles, and my gawd... they are really good!    Santana Caravanserai like one of my new favorite albums ever... it's so post modern and just awesome!   Albert King Born Under a Bad Sign classic blues and the inspiration for a lot modern rock    just a small list thus far,...
Yea :[ maybe so I'm really lovin the LA D5k, more than my old D2k I think, enjoying some Santana on it, and the bass isn't as overwhelming as I remember the LA D2k being, either way it's a stellar headphone! 
that doesn't sound like fun  woooot
really enjoying these after spending a lot of time with my LA D5k    so glad I have them :D 
well sadly no one is 100% Certain hence the low price of the item, it's in good shape but still a Franken phone 
meh I've had not to great of luck with them hit up @cCasper TFG he might have a cable lying around
It has HD 600 Driver, since the Drivers are HD 600 I'm calling it an HD 600, the drivers are what have the largest impact on the sound
Price Includes shipping to US only, international buyers will be charged an additional $30    My schiit vali is about a month old, I purchased it second hand here at Head Fi, it has some very light scuffing on the bottom. but it is 100% perfect working condition   I purchased the Vali so that I could Demo the HD 600 with it, and now that I've reviewed the HD 600 I no long need  the vali!    I Do have the orignal Box from Schiit, but not the paper work that came with...