Posts by galacticsoap

Hi Everyone,   Interested in purchasing an RWAK120 or RWAK120-S at a suitable price based on condition and proof of purchase.   I'm based in Sydney, Australia and will cover the cost of postage and insurance.   Please PM me details, or reply to this thread.   Thanks Soapy
@ Zeruel - their pre-amp looks amazing, and certainly looks to have some great reviews!   The bloke's popping the WA2 into the mail Thursday in the US and sending it to me via express air freight so it should get here some time next week. Can't wait.   Head-fi upgrade itis is a scary thing!
[quote]You're upgrading relatively quickly galacticsoap![/quote]   LOL - Tell me about it. I can't quite believe that two weeks ago all I wanted was the Matrix M:Stage to run my DT 250's!   [quote] Sound stage won't be too bad with the LCD-2 but again - all about whether you're striving for warmth overall.[/quote]   I do love a warm sound so that sounds great. I've heard hearsay that the OTL's sacrifice dynamic bass response when compared to a solid state....
It's a second hand unit mate - hence the $400 upgrade option. As I understand it Woo Audio don't provide the option any more.   How do you think it will go with the LCD-2 and electronic music?
After postage it comes to $900, further to this it includes the $400 upgrade option i.e total cost would be in the region of $1.5k plu i.e. total saving of >= to $500, as such this justifies the purchasing it from the US.   What's everyones opinions on:   The WA 2 vs RSA Raptor for the LCD-2 Rev 2's for someone who listenings mainly to electronica?   Thanks, Soapy 
Hey Mate - thanks for the confirmation :)   Probably the wrong thread to post this on, lol - but I'm torn between the WA2 and the RSA Raptor. The Raptor equates to a slight saving, which isn't too much of a consideration. I'm just wondering whether the WA2 is a substantial improvement on the Raptor 2 driving me LCD-2's.   Unfortunately I'm in Sydney, and A2A is in Melbourne :(   EDIT: I should also mention that the W2 I'm considering is the $400 upgrade version
Hi Everyone,   A quick question if I could, I'm not sure if you guys would be able to point me in the right direction.   I'm pretty close to securing purchase of an American WA2 however intend on having it shipped to Australia.   The local Aussie Dealer shares the same voltage specs as per the Woo Audio site for the WA2's, namely:    Voltage: Dual AC operation 110/220V, 50/60 Hz External...
G'day Everyone,   A quick question if I could. I'm pretty close to securing purchase of an American WA2 however intend on having it shipped to Australia.   The local Aussie Dealer shares the same voltage specs as per the Woo Audio site for the WA2's, namely:    Voltage: Dual AC operation 110/220V, 50/60 Hz External dimension: 5½"(H), 13"(W), 9"(D) Weight: 17 lbs   As such is it safe to assume...
PM Sent  
G'day Mate,   I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Eagerly awaiting your response.   Cheers, Soapy