Posts by galacticsoap

Item: Astell & Kern AK120 DAP  Location: Sydney, NSW Price: $650 including trackable shipping  Item Condition: 8/10 - The unit itself is flawless with no marks on it. The case shows signs of wear due to the softness of the leather. The screen protector also shows a tear. This hasn't carried through to the screen.  Reason for selling: Not used  Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Extra Info:  N/A   Pictures:   There’s quite a few people who are into Headfi...
Item: Astell & Kern AK240 DAP  Location: Sydney, NSW Price: $1600 including trackable shipping  Item Condition: 8/10 - The unit itself is flawless with no marks on it. The case shows signs of wear due to the softness of the leather. The screen protector also shows a tear. This hasn't carried through to the screen. I've included pictures of the unit with and without the screen protector to show this. Reason for selling: Not used  Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD...
PM Sent
Can't wait for this unit to be available in Australia. Well it already is as a package, but I've already got a pair of mini-monitors so don't quite need the LS3.5's. What I do need is a DAC/AMP/Headphone amp and the Stereo 50 looks to tick all the boxes! :)
If you'll send them to Sydney, Australia I'll take them mate
Hi Everyone,   I'm also interested in a Violectric V200.   Same story - based in Sydney, Australia. Let me know if you've got one in 230v that you'd like to sell.   Thanks Soapy 
Hi Everyone,   I'm on the market for an Audio-Gd Master 9.   I'm based in Sydney, so if you have a 230v version and you're looking to move it on drop me a PM.   Thanks, Soapy
Hi @lalala6 - Not sure if you got my PM? 
Hi Everyone,   Can the ZX2 act as a Bluetooth Receiver i.e. can I pair this unit with my Mac Mini and send the audio signal from the Mac to the ZX2?   I ask this with the intention of using the ZX2 as a Bluetooth Adapter for when the kids are asleep and I want to watch something on Netflix and the like? Would the Bluetooth signal received by the ZX2 pass through the LDAC thereby providing a superior SQ experieince when using the Bluetooth protocol?    Thanks, Soapy
@Leviticus - Brilliant, thank you mate :)   Has anyone moved from an AK240 to the Z2, and even more specifically anyone here moved to the Z2 while running the LCD-X/XC's and/or any of the other cans I've listed in my original post?   Keen to hear your thoughts on how you found the transition - any regrets?   I love my AK240 but for the life of me given it's price I'm stumped that Astell & Kern are dragging their heals on leveraging lossless streaming.