Posts by galacticsoap

Hi Everyone - loving the posts re: Berghain and Funktion 1 sound systems earlier in thread. Last week I ventured off to my first music festival in 10 years because the line-up was too good to pass up. Got a chance to see Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo b2b w/Guy J and a number of other big names. The festival itself was a little underwhelming but what pleased me no end was the organisers didn't skimp on the sound. The Progressive House area sponsored by Balance was an unbelievable...
I'm on the market for a pair of T8iE MII's. If anyone wants to move their pair on - please call out! :)
@YugiRider2 - Is there a reason you haven't replied to my offer to purchase these IEM's? I notice you've been online since I sent my offer. Are they available/for sale?
PM Sent with intent to purchase
PM Sent with intention to purchase 
Item: JH Audio Layla (version 1) Universal IEM Location: Sydney, Australia Price: $1500 [FIRM]  Item Condition: 9/10  Reason for selling: Clearing some much loved components to accommodate a broader change of direction with my 2 channel rig  Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Extra Info:    Considered the best UIEM going round at the moment this is yet another component I'm putting up for sale with a heavy heart. I love these Layla's and at one point...
As it hard as it is, the first thing I'd do is take a deep breath and believe that what ever is wrong with it there will almost invariably be a solution i.e. it will be repairable. Where are you located? Are there any local HiFi forums you know of. I live in Australia and we're lucky enough to have a great local forum which helped put me in touch with a tech when a component of mine failed. 
 I listen to a ton of electronica: Progressive Hose, Tech House, Deep House, Techno etc. The Abyss is unbelievably good. My headphone station also has a 2 channel near field setup with two locally produced mini-monitors that are on-par with Magico Mini's. I can't tell you how often I have to take the Abyss' off to make sure it's not my monitors playing, only to realise that the soundstage and imaging hearing is not coming from my speakers but my headphones. I love them...
Hi Everyone - I've got a ZX2 complete with OEM Sony case & screen protector I'll be listing for $US690/$AU950 soon if anyone's interested.   Thanks, Soapy
 LOL - Ross! - that's frustrating (for both you and me)! I'm glad you're enjoying it mate - it's a great DAC.