or Connect

Posts by BoomBap

These are in mint condition only used for a couple of hours. Grab yourselves a bargain they retail for £120! Selling because picked up Senn HD598s for a bargain price ;)   Driver Size: 40mm Impedance: 32 +/- 15% Ohm Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz Rated Power: 20 mW Max. Input Power: 30 mW Sensitivity: 91 +/- 4 dB Included Accessories: One carrying bag, one 3.5mm plug cable, one 6.3mm plug cable
Hi all,   I'm selling the Brainwavz R1 IEMs which have dual dynamic drivers, so yes they do pack a nice punch in the low end Overall really good quality sound; nice wide soundstage and great clarity, you'll find it hard to find a better pair of IEMs for the price. Also boxed with all accessories such as adapters and travel case.   £20 inc delivery  
Hi all, I'm selling the Brainwavz R1 IEMs which have dual dynamic drivers, so as you might expect they do pack a nice punch in the low end All boxed including accessories. These were purchased last month and have only been used a handful of times. Again really good quality for the sound and you'll find it hard to find a better pair of IEMs for the price.
Hi guy, selling a FiiO E10 this is a great little unit and is the latest model which includes the bass boost and gain switches :)   Unit is in perfect condition without any scratches and still has the rubber feet intact!
Selling a pair of HD201s, these are comfy cans which are great for the price, literally only used once since then just been in the box collecting dust! £15 inc delivery
I will order another splitter..For now I'm using the front jack for speakers although will this be the same quality as back?
Indeed I myself own the Tascam US122L as I needed an interface with phantom powered mic pre amps. This is why it isn't so necessary for normal home users as they won't need the extra features but of course I'm sure there are people who prefer interfaces for just listening over DACs. I sit in the production boat but am intrigued by hifi setups as well so will probably try out a DAC too with an amp and passive speakers sometime
Sound is playing through both channels on the earphones at low volume
Yeah the cable going to the sub is only 1x rca which is plugged into the left channel of the sub.   Seems battery on my camera is dead, will edit post in a few hours with a pic  
Audio Interfaces are popular but more so in the music production community. DACs/Amps are usually the norm for audiphiles looking for the best listening experience :)