Posts by mibul

Up for sale is my Headroom Max headphone amplifier in excellent condition. This is a later version, probably in 2004. It has two inputs and one pre-amp out in the back. Filter, process, and gain switches in the front. 8 out of 10 on Audiogon scale. Great synergies with Sennheiser HD600 or 650.   Asking $sold shipped in the US. 
a little longer than 10 feet.
Up for sale is an original PerfectWave Dac 1 in excellent condition. This unit can be used as a dac in any system or with a transport. It still has a protective film to protect the lacquer on the top.  Comes with original box, remote control, and power cable. Very conservative rating for 8/10 on Audiogon scale.   Asking $SOLD shipped in the US (Shipping included, but PayPal 3% fees)
Up for sale is a pair of Fostex TH600 with A Black Dragon cable that has been used for less than 3 months. There is not a single scratch, mark, or blemish on these. The headphones with Black Dragon V2 Headphone Cable cost $1,069.00 USD.   Asking $SOLD shipped in the US (no PayPal fees)
Up for sale is a pair of Alessandro MS Pro headphones in near-mint condition. They come with the box and bowl pads.   Asking $SOLD shipped in the US (no PayPal fees)
(Pending) Up for sale is a Lavry DA11 for sale. XLR-to-RCA adapters are included. Paint is coming off on some of the text, as shown in the picture, but other than that everything is fine.   Asking $SOLD shipped in the US (Paypal)
Back up for sale is a pair of Sennheiser HD650 with Clou Red JasPis cable. They are in very good condition cosmetically and functionally. One of my favorite headphones I have enjoyed. New ear pads are installed ($50 value).    Asking $340 shipped in the US (No Paypal fees)
Up for sale is a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 (serial number 56xx) in excellent condition. Comes with the original box and aluminum case. Selling because I'm downsizing my collection.   Asking $SOLD shipped in the US.
Up for sale is a pair of Audio-technica ATH-W1000 in very good condition.   In the pictures you can see that one cup has 3 small scratches that I had to hold under the right angle to be able to capture them in a picture. Other than that, the headphones are in very good condition. In my opinion, they have great synergy with a tube amp, which easily outperforms the later version, ATH-W1000x.   Asking $SOLD shipped in the US (No Paypal fees)
PM of reply sent for questions