or Connect

Posts by Tangster

There's plenty of good stuff on Reddit. But you have to be selective with your subreddits. 
Often I will type up a paragraph, then decide it not worth it and delete the whole thing. This happens more often on reddit than anywhere else I visit on the internet.
Very nice choice A fractal case is never a waste!   I'd like to downsize from my current Raven RV02 to an FT03 or FT03 mini. I really like Silverstone cases.
One does not simply mix DDR3/DDR4, ECC/non-ECC memory. :P
Excuse me while I vomit.  Counting mine up:Mouse Keyboard Webcam USB DAC Monitor (has a built in USB 2.0 hub and card reader) Intuos 4 tablet Occasional peripheralsHOTAS Phone My case has two USB 3.0, my motherboard has another two USB 3.0 and 6 USB 2.0. There's a USB header I'm not using too, mostly because my case doesn't support any more front ports. My laptop with it's 3 USB 3.0 ports feels a little lacking in comparision, especially when I remember that back a few...
Whelp. My desk is really warm where I was using my laptop and gaming. Like...40C warm. Glad I never actually put that thing on my legs.
U WOT M8. I agree. Tastes change as well. Two years ago when I bought my case I was all for massive monster cases so I could fit bigger radiators and stuff. Now, when I get around to changing my case, I'll probably go for the smallest m-ATX or m-ITX that can fit a 240 and 120 rad setup. Also I flat out refuse to go on places like /r/buildapc, I'd facepalm too much. I don't have time to help people who can't be bothered to do at least some research.
Nice job with the pin party!
There was something wrong with the Samsung phone/tablet design? TBH I see most phones and tablets the same. It's just a rectangle with rounded corners. Who gives a schiit.
At least it's slower than it used to be...when it was 2.4k posts...overnight. ;_;