or Connect

Posts by Tangster

Both fit.
I know that feeling. I saw a cintiq 27QHD go for £570 this month...Just add I was basically broke from Xmas spending. ;_;
Pro tip, if you get ciems don't stand on them accidentally or otherwise. This happened to my livepro 4's a couple months ago.
Did an MEng.
Turns out giving away your heart is bad for your health.
My school tried to shuffle everyone who was remotely academic into oxbridge, regardless of the persons ambitions. I have no idea how they handled the less academic students since all my friends were nerds.   Frankly if I could redo those years I probably would've gone straight into an industry apprenticeship, alas I wasn't aware of the option at the time.
I use F5, but I have moderately large hands so it's less awkward to stretch my index finger over to F5 than to cramp my little finger over to CTRL.   That said I could use CTRL+R easily since I have CTRL mapped to a mouse button.   Also: Merry Christmas you degenerates.
 I don't like ultrawides. The missing vertical space makes them kinda meh.
 I still can't decide between Triss or Yen. Triss was there in game 1 and 2, but Yen has the whole book history. Arrrgh! I need to buy the figs at some point when I have some free cash, Triss, Yen, Ciri and a Star Guardian Lux...that's probably like £160 worth of figures sadly. Ciri is played by the same actress who did Hawke in Dragon Age 2, The Imperial Agent in SWTOR and Brynn Cole in ME3. Love her. Yeah I bought my 780ti 2 weeks before the 980 came out. At least it was...
Honestly if I had the money to throw at a mid-high end amp/dac system I'd probably get a Woo Fireflies just because it's ridiculously pretty.       That thing is just gorgeous.