Posts by Tangster

Does it have to be a sound card? I had major EMI issues with both X-fi and Xonar cards.
The X1 price point has me interested. I need a DAP for the gym. My little clip+ doesn't do it anymore.
Yeah, but the tour ones look and read from the spec sheet like overpriced toys.
Congratulations! Here are your results. You're a Mystery You're glued to your games. There���s no level you can���t master, no cheat code you don���t know. You love to explore new things. You're inquisitive and have a really vivid imagination. You really pride yourself on being the first person you know to find out about cool stuff, and when you do make an awesome new discovery no one is going to be able to distract you until you know all about it - and we mean ALL...
The UK doesn't really do rebates. There's the occasional manufacturer cashback, but that's literally an email and in ~1 week after proof of purchase you get the money in your paypal/bank.
Just another day in smurf level land. I have no idea how the opposition managed to throw the game so badly.
YKYAAW you have a dedicated listening room.
Needs a montage video.
LOL Legal alien  Overclocking is like, 1/2 the fun of getting new hardware.Probably depends on the local area, most people in the thread are fairly affluent so a PC that they consider mid-range is like, OMG fast for 80% of the population who have i3s or Phenom IIs with an integrated GT540 or HD5350 and schiit.
Try gently pressing on the nib so the tines spread a little further apart, that should give you a bit more ink flow. Pilot pens are indeed a great introduction to pen-fi. :)