Posts by devilxlord

your were right i am a bass head lol the beats have the bass part right. i just got my audio technica and i have to say that they are way better than the beats studios, i just have to turn it up a little higher to get the bass part right. acoustics and vocals from songs give me goose bumps cus they sound so good lol. Thanks ImperialX for recommending these amazing headphones ill never regret buying these....
ohhhh i rather have the straight cord then. i was wondering if there is a headphone as good as the  Audio Technica ATH-M50 but with a removable cord?  
straight cable meaning?
whats the difference between the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 and the Audio-Technica ATH-M50S
are there any headphones a combination of the 2 for under $250?
so the open ones (HD558) would sound better?
well actually before i do anything. i was wondering if you can compare the sennheiser HD 558 and the Audio-Technica ATH-M50? because the reviews on both are good.
alright. thanks for all you help. =] ill be ordering the headphones in about 3days and hopefully i get them asap so i can try them out.
also can you recommend a portable amp for under $30?
i have one more thing to ask. im going to be using it on my itouch or latop. my itouch uses cheap downloaded mp3 files from the web. and my laptop is just an average laptop. will any of those factors affect the sound in any way?