Posts by iCupboard

Thanks for your reply. :) I think I'll just "go with my heart", because I really digged the sound of the AKG's. :) Thanks anyway! SRH 840 was too uncomfortable for me.
Dear Mshenay, I just returned the SoundMagic HP100's.   They sounded wonderful... On one side. The other side looked like the driver broke. It was very veiled, while the right was very good. And I found a steal: AKG K550 for 144 euros. So I am going with that, when I receive my money back from the SoundMagics. It appears the AKG K550 is sturdier than the AKG K551, so I go with that. I loved the sound signature. :) I was really longing back to the sound, so that is why I...
Nope, it really is not working. I have a question. What about a semi open or open headphone? I listen to them everywhere, yes. But only in the bus, people are going to get annoyed by it. (does it leak that much?) I don't mind the isolation which is gone with an open headphone. I thought about the DT880 headphone.    Rob.
I got them from the site HDPHNS.com, so yea. I will get another pair.
Dear everyone, I just got these in the mail and the sound is awesome. HOWEVER. Only the right is working properly, the left side has very muffled sound, very distant, and the volume is really low of the left cup. Any ideas what to do?
Is there anyway to buy an adapter for the lockingsystem of the Hp 100's?
I am going to demo the DT770 tomorrow, I'll let you know. I am not an expert, so you'll get somethings in the lines: I really like it a lot or I don't really like it a lot lol. :D  
 So you have a HP 100 for home use and the MDR-1R from Sony for portable use?  I think I am going to look in that MDR 1R, because I like portable cans. But someone else (PrimeTime86) also recommended me the DT 770's from Beyer. So now it is three ways: SoundMAGIC HP100's Sony MDR - 1R Beyerdynamic DT770 I think I really like the Sony MDR - 1R, because of the portability. And they look nice and comfy. But the DT770 is also very welcome. Doubts once again... :(  EDIT: I can...
Wow, thanks!  I am still thinking about which one I want. Because I am taking them everywhere.    I'd say I listen 75 percent to folk music. But I grow bored of it one day, then I listen to rock and dubstep. That is about it.   EDIT: It might help that I've had the K551, and I really loved the sound of this can but it broke twice on me. The sound was great. Though it had too little bass for my taste.   EDIT2: Do you perhaps have some other cans you can recommend for...
Dear everyone that reads this,  I've had this wonderful chap Mshenay told me that HP100's are really nice for naturual listening. I am on the verge on buying a headphone but I have one last decision to make. I really like the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros and the Hp100's.    I've heard the opinion of Mshenay, but can someone else help me too?   So the question:   Which is better when I listen mostly to Indie folk, pop and dubstep (or other bass heavey...