Posts by iCupboard

I just pulled the trigger and bought the Shure SRH840! Thanks for all your help, even though I was quite demanding. I will come back to you guys in this topic when I listened to it. I can't give any technical review, though. I am not an audiophile expert or whatever. Just what I think of the sound and stuff. :) 
I've listened to the SRH840s just yet, on coincidence. They really sounded good and I've liked the sound. The only concern I have is the build quality. They felt really sturdy while I used them but I noticed there is a lot of plastic going on. Could anyoone elaborate? If this headphone has a good build quality I will order these headphones tonight.   Thanks all!
The Yahamaha's were headphones I tried, but I can not bring myself to like it. Really painful on my head. I am currently deciding between the dt770s from Beyerdynamic or the Shure SRH840, and while I am saving up for SRH1540 I think I like the sound of the SRH850 more than the DT770 just because I mostly listen to voices anyway.
I forgot to mention that I can get the Beyerdynamic DT770s for 130 euros. 
I think I mispronounced allrounder. But I just want a different sound from the SRH1540. So a more fun headphone is what I am looking for. 
Dear everyone,   I made up my mind and I am saving up for the SRH 1540, which I will use for home use. I won't be looking for an open headphone, because I have lots of background noise. The SRH 1540 is exactly what I am looking for, soundwise.   Now the only thing I need is a cheaper all-round headphone that I am carrying everywhere.   I initially thought about the AKG K550 or the Shure SRH 840. But I thought that would be unwise, because those would sound too much...
Dear everyone, I have a dilemma. I want to buy the AKG K550 which I had earlier but the seal is so bad that I am hesitating. However, I also am looking is the SRH1540 which is out of budget as of right now but I am willing to safe up. Only that would take too long because I just cant handle so long without a headphone. So my concerns are how does these sound compared to the AKG K550, what is the build quality of this headphone (really important, I use these EVERYWHERE),...
Dear everyone, I have a dilemma. I want to buy the AKG K550 which I had earlier but the seal is so bad that I am hesitating. However, I also am looking is the SRH1540 which is out of budget as of right now but I am willing to safe up. Only that would take too long because I just cant handle so long without a headphone. So my concerns are how does these sound compared to the AKG K550, what is the build quality of this headphone (really important, I use these EVERYWHERE),...
I am really sorry guys,    But I've found another comparison.   I really like the AKG K550's which I can buy for €144.   But I can also buy the UE6000's for €81. Would you consider those equal or which would you consider better?   Again, I listen to folk and audiobooks. But I may listen to some more bass heavier music from time to time. 
Dear everyone! I've done some research and decided I wanted one of these; NAD HP 50 AKG K545 AKG K272HD Could anyone tell me how these compare to eachother when I listen mostly to indie folk / folk and other genres, and audiobooks. Thanks!