Posts by Alberto01

What kind of sound signature are your ears asking for?
Isolation on both sides of the hearing plane is good and about average for the ATH-CKS77.  The cable had a lot of microphonics which did not affect me because I wasn't in motion when using them.  You can find more information on the subject or any other ATH-CKS77 subject in this thread we are in.  Search for the words "isolation" and then "microphonics" on the search function in this page and you will find all the posts that include those words. Have you asked for...
Ask in the Discovery thread. Guys like Dsnuts, ericp10, mochill, mikaveli06 and others, are always buying IEMs. They would know.
No. There is a good amount of treble on the ATH-CKS77.
Dsnuts has posted in another thread that there are now better options than the ATH-CKS77 at this price range.  I had my pair of these and the lows were great with very good deep and mid (punchy) bass, the mids were bassy to the point that they were muddy.  But, they were smooth and clear enough for them to be enjoyable.  The soundstage was very good.  The highs had a peak at the 3-5 kHz range that made them sound sharp/piercing and cheap.  In the end, the ATH-CKS77 were...
 That is a possibility.  Therefore, besides or before contacting eBay, you should contact YAMAHA, the manufacturer.  You should tell them that the EPH-100 that you got are either fakes or a lousy product that should have never left the factory and ask them to take a stand on the matter.  Someone, has to take responsibility for the sub par quality product that you got.
 Contact eBay.  If you got a fake pair of EPH-100, it is not only your right, but also your duty to do what you can do to clean eBay of fake stuff.  eBay is big against having counterfeit items sold through their website.  eBay will instruct you not to return the item and your payment will be fully refunded.  Anybody who reads this that has gotten a fake item through eBay, should proceed as I just described, within 45 days from the purchase date.  If sellers would just...
 "I would absolutely agree with you that i'm a basshead! I went to a DJ Tiesto live show a few years back and he played the track Chase & Status - Flashing Lights (Feat. Sub Focus & Takura). At 3:00 when that nasty filthy beat drops in my ribs were shaking and I loved that I could feel the music as much as hear it."  ...."I just wish I had a thick enough wallet to try them all! =)" With a thick enough wallet you can get the best, the very good, good, the bad and the ugly. ...
 If these are sold on AliExpress at those prices, that is a proof that there are EPH-100 fakes on the market.  Who did you buy yours from and what was the price?
 Here is the thread for those Sony's: http://www.head-fi.org/t/680119/sony-xba-h1-and-xba-h3-hybrid-dynamic-and-ba-iem Right now the JVC HA-FX850 are hot among those that I referred to as "consultants" in the Discovery thread.  Please, read that post again.  We had discussed the subject previously in the Discovery thread seeing that they would not stop buying IEMs and headphones, spending a lot of money trying to get a lot of enjoyment from + or - $100 earphones. ...