Posts by hotfever

Amazing i had exactly heard the very same things hugo vs ak240,mine was done using fitear parterre,on iem hugo doesnt out-perform ak240 but high pitch saxophone sound more completed,more refine on hugoThis afternoon ,me and my friends did a critical listening between : hugo(thru laptop>stock usb) vs ak240 goldUsing mainly fitear parterre,abit of lcd Xthe result was quite shocking (as i expected hugo to out-perform ak240 to be honest)this is my very own thought about these...
This afternoon ,me and my friends did a critical listening between : hugo(thru laptop>stock usb) vs ak240 gold Using mainly fitear  parterre,abit of lcd X         the result was quite shocking (as i expected hugo to out-perform ak240 to be honest)   this is my very own thought about these device :   ak240 (alone dap) :i will just point out some of its most amazed characters   1 The best thing i was amazed by this device that it was so smooth sounding at the...
How does clas-db perform as an idevice digital extractor???(to feat to better dac)
Im choosing between dx90 and x5 to feat hugo....anyone experience with both,i strongly believe there will be differences in sq,big or small.
i dont think so because i did witness a significant change just by swapping digital connector and the devices that output digital signal.........jitters and clock are real things that effect digital transportations
Sorry for my silly question,but i wonder which dap/portable device has a decent coax out to feat hugo?? How is the fiio x5/dx90 feated to hugo by coax out,anyone experience it??
Looking foward for the best portable dap/device to feat hugo by coax out as well
Sorry for my silly question,but i wonder which dap/portable device has a decent coax out to feat hugo?? How is the fiio x5/dx90 feated to hugo by coax out,anyone experience it??
Sorry for my silly question,but i wonder which dap/portable device has a decent coax out to feat hugo?? How is the dx90 feated to hugo by coax out,anyone experience it??
Sorry for my silly question,but i wonder which dap/portable device has a decent coax out to feat hugo?? How is the fiio x5 feated to hugo by coax out,anyone experience it??