Posts by hotfever

u know..............ety er4s reach 16khz before it start to roll off...............and it was 18 yrs ago ............and i love it too lol by the way ,the graph of frequency doesnt scale the same for the whole entire spectrum ...thats why it is hard to tell it is 15+ or more ..........but definitely not below 15khz 
i know it sound crazy and heavy..........abit overkill too...........but i really wanna try draug 2 for my ciem
it look 16,5 khz to me lol
it is a 8 wire in a square-braid configuration...............machined braid ofcoz,very very nice,sexy and well-build
Below is my nt6 pro graph ,i just really dont know exactly at which khz the treble start to roll off (the scale on the frequency graph thing isnt easy to judge)  
i recieved my norne skog 2 weeks ago........i took sometime toying it before posting to make sure i fully feel it the right way :)   My cable is for iem/ciem.........called Skog   First of all,this is not one of the best when it come to finish/look...........BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST (i also had and tried many different cables form different companies)   Ergonomics: top Tangle Resistance: top Memory Effect: mine was a pre-bent........it is soft but always in...
congratulation Bonakid...........one of the best portable combo so far :))we had exactly the same combo and THE SAME IMPRESSION about thier sound quality :)
ibasso r10 with custom leather back-cover:   .make it more personal with my signature engraved onto it :) .can remove silicon case now without worrying crashes the back of r10 :)            Stealing my wife perfume box to store my audio gear lol .......not my fault,i tried and the box fit r10 perfectly with extra space that is just enough to store my custom :)   she is going to kick my ass anyway :(  
Thank you,dear Mighty Rudi....you have always been a great help to me at ALL time.