Posts by Canuck99

Reluctant sale  as I love these.   Sennheiser HD580 in very good condition. These were purchased here a while ago on the forums and have been used everyday since.   They have had the grills replaced with HD650 ones and come with the stock HD650 cable as well as a shorter 3.5mm terminated custom cable (pictured).   The Sennheiser logo is rubbing off a bit and the edge of the headband shows signs of wear. They have had some sound mod done that i forget the name of to...
Fostex T50RP with the DBv3 Mod done exactly as shown in BMFs thread. These have been my main headphones for a long time, but I need something easier to drive with more bass. These are neutral and have amazing mids. Overall they are a little darker than my HD580s.   These started life as a Mayflower modded headphone, but I opened them up as I was not impressed with the sound, and I was also not impressed with how they were modded - so I fixed them (it was - in my opinion...
I have been away again as my wife (who I shared this head-fi account with) passed away after her illness, so I am now selling our (her) tube amp as well as a few other things (Clip Zip, TBSE).   Little Dot MkIII headphone amplifier c/w 2 x stock Chinese 5654 driver tubes and a bunch of other tubes, 2 x Mullard CV4010 (I think), 4 x Russian 6Zh1P-EVs, and it includes the original power tubes.   $145 plus Paypal and actual shipping fee.   Shipping in Canada should be...
Clip Zip, great condition, rockboxed, comes with a MicroSD card (8GB). I think we purchased this unit online as a refurbished product - I will check tonight. (Note It is a refurbished unit)   Shipping Canada $6, US $10. Free shipping for Paypal gift.   Thanks
Koss TBSE - excellent condition, used to belong to my wife. Comes with everything including the hard carry case and the box. The free song downloads have been used. These were NOS from Staples Canada purchased a few months ago. The come with M50 replacement pads, not genuine M50 ones and does  not include the stock pads.   Shipping should be around $15 in Canada, more to the US. Free shipping for Paypal gift.   Photos up later.   Thanks
Fiio X3, purchased approximately 7 - 8 months ago from the headphone bar in Canada. I updated the firmware to 3.0, I will take a new picture to show the new firmware later. Includes leather case. Very good condition. $145 + $15 to cover shipping within Canada, $25 to ship to the US. Paypal gift for free shipping. Thanks   
SOLD to another Canadian Meelec a161p in excellent condition. Great reviews. Has mic. Comes with various tips from the a161p and M6 - some black and some clear (they got mixed up and I couldn't find all the black ones in the correct size) but I think it includes every tip shown on the box, maybe some extras, I will add a picture later, and includes all the accessories. The logos wiped off when I cleaned the housing with a disinfectant cloth. These have not been used much...
Excellent condition, new version with titanium drivers, tighter bass. Neutral AND responds well to EQ. Excellent soundstage for a closed monitor. Will have new pleather pads (in the mail from mp4nation), also included are the case and two cables (1.2 and 3m). $165 US You pay fees and shipping cost. Pictures on request. If you do paypal gift, shipping is on me - check my feedback. Trade for Q701 / AKG K612 PRO / HE300 / etc each pay own shipping. USA and Canada ONLY No...
I have these.Smaller soundstage, forward vocals, difficult fit for me, I don't like them much.
I have the 215 and a BA in the form of the a161p. The 215 is too bassy for me and the a161p has great bass but not enough of it. My solution was a C&C BH amp. Headphone Out 1 with LF switch on gives me the extra bass I like with the a161p, and the 215 on Headphone Out 2 makes the 215s sound a little leaner and better in the mids. Then ofcourse after spending all that money I got the JVC FX40 for $20 and it is just perfect for me with no amp at all! I am older with some...