or Connect

Posts by Canuck99

Sent Jonathan Parks a few hundred dollars of stuff, have heard nothing but excuses as to why I don't have his IEM and amp, its been over a month, I need someone to help encourage him to return my things or put me in contact with the appropriate agency or people there - I am in Canada and thought I'd help out a new member - then he screwed me. PM me if you like - I don't check this thread often and it is more for gear advice anyway. he goes by the user name of jonnyp11. I...
I recently did a few trades to try some headphones and I am keeping some and selling some (I have too many full size cans).   NAD HP50. Excellent condition, comes with everything including the box, case, and the two original cables.   Trade for  DAP like HM601,HM601LE or DX50 with $ difference.   Pictures soon.   GONE
Excellent condition, comes with everything including the box, case, and the two original cables.   Trade for good DAP like HM601 or HM601LE with $ difference.   Pictures soon.
NAD Viso Hp50, Tyll put them on his wall of fame.
Almost new Sony E384 8GB player. Headphone out sounds great compared to my iPods, makes them sound 'softer' with less bass impact, especially with my M50x. Selling / trading as it has no line out and I lost the receipt. About 3 weeks old. I need another player with a lineout for my son (have some amps in the mail for him and I have the LODs already). Looking for 8GB or larger iPod Nano 3G or older classic ideally, but will consider other iPods.   Paypal, free ship with...
No thank you on the XBA-H1, for the Havi PM me some pics and with no feedback you'll have to send out first.
After almost 2 years the left driver in my seldom used SE215s stopped working - just before the warranty ran out.   These are brand new replacements with new tips, new case, and cleaning tool, even the paperwork, but no box (L&M took them out of a new box for me and sent my old ones back in that new box - they needed the code from it). $85 (They retail for $119 plus tax now in Canada).   I want to try something else, trade for Vsonic GR07 CE, RE-400, VC1000, Ostry...
Just got these online from authorized dealer. Kept them a week, threw packaging away, but I have decided not to keep these after all, a comfort issue. Don't just want to put them in a drawer or deal with selling on eBay.   Will add my Koss TBSE to trade for Sony MDR7506, 1.2m HE-300 cable, Ostry KC06a, havi B3 Pro 1 etc   They include all the coloured tips and the earhooks, I will sterilize the two sets I used (orange and yellow).   Pic later, but they are new.
Reluctant sale  as I love these.   Sennheiser HD580 in very good condition. These were purchased here a while ago on the forums and have been used everyday since.   They have had the grills replaced with HD650 ones and come with the stock HD650 cable as well as a shorter 3.5mm terminated custom cable (pictured).   The Sennheiser logo is rubbing off a bit and the edge of the headband shows signs of wear. They have had some sound mod done that i forget the name of to...
First to address the low price:   There is nothing wrong with the headphones!   1. The caulking looks a little rough - but its only cosmetic. There is also some glue on one of the ear cups (done since I took the pictures last week - by accident). These are not pretty to start with and my concern has been with how these sound, not if I got some glue on the headband when I was modding them. 2. I finally found a headphone that I like more than these (the NAD HP50 - they...