Posts by Canuck99

SOLD to another Canadian Meelec a161p in excellent condition. Great reviews. Has mic. Comes with various tips from the a161p and M6 - some black and some clear (they got mixed up and I couldn't find all the black ones in the correct size) but I think it includes every tip shown on the box, maybe some extras, I will add a picture later, and includes all the accessories. The logos wiped off when I cleaned the housing with a disinfectant cloth. These have not been used much...
Excellent condition, new version with titanium drivers, tighter bass. Neutral AND responds well to EQ. Excellent soundstage for a closed monitor. Will have new pleather pads (in the mail from mp4nation), also included are the case and two cables (1.2 and 3m). $165 US You pay fees and shipping cost. Pictures on request. If you do paypal gift, shipping is on me - check my feedback. Trade for Q701 / AKG K612 PRO / HE300 / etc each pay own shipping. USA and Canada ONLY No...
I have these.Smaller soundstage, forward vocals, difficult fit for me, I don't like them much.
I have the 215 and a BA in the form of the a161p. The 215 is too bassy for me and the a161p has great bass but not enough of it. My solution was a C&C BH amp. Headphone Out 1 with LF switch on gives me the extra bass I like with the a161p, and the 215 on Headphone Out 2 makes the 215s sound a little leaner and better in the mids. Then ofcourse after spending all that money I got the JVC FX40 for $20 and it is just perfect for me with no amp at all! I am older with some...
Little Dot MkIII headphone amplifier c/w 2 x stock Chinese 5654 driver tubes, 2 x Mullard CV4010 (M8100), 4 x Russian 6Zh1P-EVs, and the stock Russian power tubes. $175 plus Paypal and actual shipping fee. I had marked this as sold as I sold / loaned it to a friend to see if they wanted to buy it, its been over three weeks and they have returned the amp in the same condition as I sent it at their own expense, as was our agreement if it wasn't the amp she wanted to keep...
Like new a161p with microphone (got them on the 8th of October) but I can't get them to fit as well as my other IEMs which are over ear ones (they say you can wear these that way too, but I can't get them to stay in and I don't like he ear guides they come with). I think it is that the tips and my ears are not the best match, but my M6 fits perfectly, so its probably a combination of the tips and the housing. $65 or trade for something else, portable amp, headphones etc....
Just arrived in the mail. How long does it need to charge for?
Just can't stop upgrading :)  
LOL - thanks for the advice. This site has cost me a fortune, yet I'm back looking for more stuff.   Cheers  
Thanks, BTW do you mean that company advertises on head-fi, or that my link is an ad and I should delete it?   Cheers