or Connect

Posts by Canuck99

Not much has changed at head-fi since I left last year. Same mix of helpful and nice as well as useless and rude people.
My X1 has had a messed up scroll wheel since FW 1.5 and the official 1.6. I thought it was a hardware issue as 1.6 didn't fix it. I just downloaded the 2 firmwares posted on the previous page, installed one (I don't know which, it has a denim look with gold) and the scroll wheel is working perfectly now. Before it would go the wrong way and be uncontrollable.   Thank you for the firmware!!!!!!
For Canadians the Sennheiser HD598 (black) came to around CAN$124 on amazon.ca and the US$99 JDS 02 (with rear power) came to around US$122 which is CAN$160 with shipping to NB Canada.
Denon AH D600 in great condition. A couple of scuff marks as shown. Comes with two different cables (a thinner black one and a regular red/black one). No box or case. Good soundstage and bass but a little too bassy for my tastes now. Sell or looking for Fostex T50RP MkIII or maybe something else. Interested in trying other headphones. Sale price is firm, open top trades.   Were listed as sold just after I posted the original ad but buyer backed out after he found...
Hifiman HE-300 - excellent condition with thin black aftermarket cable ($40 eBay job) $125 Koss TBSE with case and box and M50 pads - $40   Trade for other headphones - still looking for T50-RP MkIII
Delete
Sent Jonathan Parks a few hundred dollars of stuff, have heard nothing but excuses as to why I don't have his IEM and amp. He goes by the user name of jonnyp11. I have reported him. Beware.
I recently did a few trades to try some headphones and I am keeping some and selling some (I have too many full size cans).   NAD HP50. Excellent condition, comes with everything including the box, case, and the two original cables.   Trade for  DAP like HM601,HM601LE or DX50 with $ difference.   Pictures soon.   GONE
Excellent condition, comes with everything including the box, case, and the two original cables.   Trade for good DAP like HM601 or HM601LE with $ difference.   Pictures soon.
NAD Viso Hp50, Tyll put them on his wall of fame.