Posts by mathyou

I would have jumped on these immediately if they were the Anniversary Edition! been looking for some..
ATH-m50S or ATH-PRO700MK2   Both of these have anniversary editions. The PRO700MK2ANV are definitely more attractive to the eye, in my opinion. I mean it's black and gold.. you cant go wrong with black and gold. Not that the looks of these should even be a large deciding factor. I know thats why most people by beats, plus the fact that celebs wear it. anyway, those are my suggestions based on what I see people talking about on these forums.
I feel like any thread made regarding beats should be void or deleted. No offense to anyone. Except Monster for their overpriced nonsense.
Glad you posted this, I was wondering the same thing.
Hmm, that is an interesting mod, let us know if it holds up.
Does anyone know if the Panasonic RP-htf600-s will be able to handle this? I know this has the bass boost option, I just don't want to blow my cans out. Also, will this increase the actual sound quality? Or can I achieve the same "sound quality" with the regular EQ (obviously I understand this amp is also for boosting sound level itself, but that's not a huge factor for me).
Damn! You did get lucky. I've seen them on ebay for around $400. It hurts me :/
Hmm, I was almost certain that I was going to purchased a used one off of a user on head-fi but now I'm wondering those slight changes are really worth $55. hmm, decisions decisions.   Btw, I couldn't figure out how to delete a post, anyone know? I might just be blind.
Hmm, I was almost certain that I was going to purchased a used one off of a user on head-fi but now I'm wondering those slight changes are really worth $55. hmm, decisions decisions
I'm enjoying my htf600's very much. I can't believe I only paid $30 on amazon for these. Has anyone tried these with the JDS Labs cMoy? I'm just wondering if it will do anything for me that I can't do with my EQ aside from it being generally louder. Even if it can get louder, I don't know why I would want to blow my ear drums out. I guess my real question is "Will the JDS Labs cMoy combined with htf600 give me a higher quality sound or can I just achieve this by messing...