or Connect

Posts by santacruise

Too bad it's not spotify-ready  
I've just ordered a 2170 set from pricejapan. Can't wait to try my first electrostatics headphones  
ifixit opened the chromsecast audio today. The specs:   • Marvell Avastar 88W8887 VHT WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC and FM Receiver • Nanya NT5CC128M16IP-DI/EKDDR3L 2Gb SDRAM • AKM AK4430 192kHz 24-Bit Stereo DAC • Marvell Armada 88DE3006 1500 Mini Plus dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 media processor • Toshiba TC58NVG1S3H 2 Gb NAND Flash Memory
It's the latest one. When I ctrl+c a song in spotify I have this form of url "https://open.spotify.com/track/*************" But Tidal still says "Could not find a playlist on the clipboard. Try again!"
I tried both way. Doesn't work :(
I can't import my playlists from spotify with the app's tool. It always says "Could not find a playlist on the clipboard. Try again!" Anyone knows why?  
Hello, I can't get WASAPI(push and event) to work on my T1. Error:"Unrecoverable playback error: Exclusive mode not allowed" (foobar). Anyone knows why? Thanks 
51€ France here  The funny thing is 2 of my French friends got their, weeks before and no customs, mine arrived late and with customs fee. Hurts like hell 
To be precise: 36€ tax + 15€ customs fee  
Got mine this morning