Posts by SMOR3S

I was going to get a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, they seem really good...
The ASUS Xonar ST is PCI, and you can buy an attachment bridge for 7.1 :3
  Go to your local grocery store, buy some bass, then drop it on the ground :3
I honestly don't know how to tell the difference, but they came with a stereo system, and I had these lying around for a while now... I thought about soldering 1/4" jacks to the ends of the wires so I could feed them into an audio interface of some sort... I do think the bass end is a bit low on these, so I would like to pair them with my RCA home theater subwoofer, but idk if that requires additional amperage + Is it possible to make a subwoofer downfire, if I make an...
I am going to actually purchase this product for $70 http://www.amazon.com/Akai-Pro-MPK-mini/dp/B00466HM28/ref=sr_1_11?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1343723417&sr=1-11&keywords=oxygen+midi+keys ,so that will cut into the cash I am going to put towards my Audio Interface...   I have 2 options that I can do here...   1. Use my SteelSeries USB Soundcard, that I already have, then buy an audio receiver for my stereo speakers.   or   2. Buy an Audio...
  Yes.. I have the microphone and speakers already... The Speakers I have are speaker wire though, so how would I connect that to this audio interface... However this would be perfect for my mic, but does it have XLR, cause the front plugs kind of look like XLR, but not really :/   Thanks again :3
I am mad serious about my music career... I Use Ableton Live as my DAW Software, and I have a pretty nice production rig for in home music production... When I eventually play live, I will use a Laptop, cause IPad's aren't my fancy :3, so I am going to need something that will work good with both an in home PC, and a Laptop.. I want to try and get the best for what my budget offers... :3   Thanks everyone!! <3
Recording vocal stems...
I currently own a Peavey i100, it's an XLR mic...
I am looking to spend $250 max   I am looking to acquire a better audio setup for monitor music, while I produce it...   I am looking to hook up 2x Stereo Speakers + a Home Theater Subwoofer, so I can use them as monitor speakers, while I'm producing my electronic music... This is why I was thinking of getting a receiver...   I also need a new soundcard or some type of audio interface that acts as a soundcard, whether it be PCI, PCI-E, or USB...     BTW...