Posts by SMOR3S

I produce electronic music, so I am wanting to use my Panasonic 8"s, as normal speakers, so I can have something to reference with...      That looks cool :3   I really want something quick, so I am going to just get the Lepai probably :3     I am pretty sure the 2 way 20W will work fine...       So far my setup is going to be:     LP-2020A+   Panasonic 8" Stereo Speakers   I am interested in maybe getting the Dayton B652 or even a Dayton SUB-800... I think there stereo...
Will this power 160W 6 Ohm Speakers?   Looking to get this: http://www.amazon.com/LP-2020A-Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier/dp/B0049P6OTI
This has been on my mind for a while, and was wondering, if anyone else used the EQ function in your Media Player... I don't necessarily have proper listening headphones/speakers... I have MS20s, and Monoprice 8323's, so they are flat, so I would presume, a little EQing, in VLC wouldn't hurt, since normal speakers are pre-colored...    Thanks...
Okay, I'll try and get some pictures, here in the next few days, cause I lost my phone battery, otw back from NY, so I won't have a new one till like Friday :/   But to sum up my issue, I get sound from Line 1 (which is 1/8" out), and Line 2 (Which is RCA out) but Line 2 cracks, pops, and makes weird distortion sounds, so I presume something is torn inside, where the knob got pushed in...
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not...   First off I am using Behringer MS20 Monitors   I was at a show, performing a few days ago. I had my laptop, and monitors, back stage, working on some music, and my gear was setup, on top of a huge cable bin/box... I went to move the bin over a bit, to get it closer to the wall, cause the plug had a lot of tension, and the wire some how got caught, and pulled the right monitor off... Which is the...
Like I see, and don't see why it would, but at the same time, it's like RCA, to this dinky ass 3.5mm cable, out the front of my ai... I'll book it over to radioshack and get an adapter cable...
Until I pickup a 1/4" to RCA cable adapter @ Radioshack, (Cause for some reason I misplaced my one I got from Guitar Center.) I am connecting my monitors out the front of my Scarlett 2i2, in the headphone jack, instead of (like I said.), using the back 1/4" Left and Right ports...   Doing RCA to 3.5mm into one jack... will that mess up the monitors stereo output any? I was just curious...   Thanks...
bump
Am I able to take the stereo receiver out of my old CRT TV, and use it for speakers on my computer?
bump