Posts by kepler28nm

Do you need to bring anything to attend?   I moved pretty recently and I haven't gotten the chance to unpack my audio gear  
Uh you guys are steering me away from doing it. I don't see a problem with custom chambers as they are 100% reversible. No? I'm mainly doing this as a cosmetic "upgrade." I know different woods yield differnt acoustic performance, but I assume there would be a minor change in sound signature. I'm deciding the wood to use for my th900 at this stage of time
I owned th900 since January this year, and I think this was one of the best investments i had since LCD2. Only downside is that I really, genuinely hate the urushi finish on my cans. Thus, I'm planning to invest in some custom wooden chambers either from martin or lawton, depending on prices and choices of wood. Do I void my warranty by replacing the stock chambers with the custom ones? Are the angle pads + cups worth the price I'm going to have to pay?
PM sent to Justin
sorry to go off topic again, but how are benchmark dacs (1 or 2) with gs-x?
   I see that at least two of you guys are preferring MK1 upgraded to MK2.Is there a significant sonical difference?
Would you be kind to give me a link?I couldn't find a single one for sale
Ok, I'm down to 2 DACs from reading a bunch of reviews. PWD or Lynx Hilo   But PWD is $3999!   Do I need to buy PWD used?
Now I need a DAC to complement my GS-X. I saw a guy who asked a same question, but my budget is lower ==> 2.5k max. Can anyone recommend me one?
do you still have for sale?