Posts by GloryUprising

What source and what other cans? I'm thinking maybe your source is noisy and your other cans are not as sensitive.
I have a Kingrex UD384 with UPower for sale. The DAC/USB-to-Coax SPDIF converter lived in a smoke free, pet free and child free home. Includes power adapter for both USA and Europe. Will ship in the original box with USB driver key and certificates of authenticity. Paypal payments only. Shipped only to verified Paypal address with signature confirmation. Paypal and Shipping fees paid for by seller if asking price is met for US buyer only (international buyer pays...
I have a Violectric v200 for sale. Thus unit utilizes the newer 'step like' volume atenuator knob. The amp lived in the case in a smoke free, pet free and child free home. Will ship in the original box with a power cable and manual. Paypal payments only. Shipped only to verified Paypal address with signature confirmation. Paypal and Shipping fees paid for by seller if asking price is met for US buyer only (international buyer pays shipping cost to include...
Hi folks, can we have a status update on how the tour is going? Who has which cans now?
Now waiting for the Ygg.   =D
 Any chance on ordering red panels; is it something anyone can swap out with zero soldering ability (I can however find my way around a screw driver).
You may also want to check out blue jeans cable.
Damn first amp? Congrats!What have you been using since?
When we signed up for both demos there was no guarantee that we would be allowed in either.   That being said, I would expect that everyone who did sign up will fulfill their side of the agreement and post thoughtful impressions on the headphones. (I, for one, plan on doing impressions for both and would be interested in seeing if my thoughts change).   Beyond that, I would hope that HiFiMan was aware of Headamp's demo and vice versa and both accepted participants...
When we signed up for both demos there was no guarantee that we would be allowed in either.   That being said, I would expect that everyone who did sign up will fulfill their side of the agreement and post thoughtful impressions on the headphones. (I, for one, plan on doing impressions for both and would be interested in seeing if my thoughts change).   Beyond that, I would hope that HiFiMan was aware of Headamp's demo and vice versa and both accepted participants...