Posts by PixelVandalism

I'm just discovering this genre, coming from electronic and dance its a nice change, and I would love some recommendations if at all possible, all I really been exposed to so far is Kalmah, and Ziltoid  the Omniscient by Devin Townsend. So anything would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Pixel. 
Looking like I've found an amp.
  Awesome, I'll probably buy these in the next couple of days. Will the wire be overly microphonic within the braid? 
Can someone point me in the right direction to get all the parts I would need to make a 2.5m long version of this, for as cheap as possible? It wouldn't need the same connectors, just as cheap as you can go without going below the quality of a stock akg cable
I would like to buy a good condition uDAC-2 for $60 shipped to Australia, I don't mind what colour it is, although black would be preferred.  Or an e10 for $55 shipped to Aus. Maybe someone has an E9?   I would also be willing to buy something else if it is of similar design and features.  I will also spend more on a LittleDot amp or something similar. 
I am looking to buy some passive speakers, I don't want to spend more than $300.  Well, I can't spend more than $300. So they need to get shipped to me in australia for less than that. I have a NAD 3220PE amp, so I want passive.    I have been looking, at these and they look like a good option, although, I just wanted to check, before I go out and possibly waste my money. Thanks, Pixel.    Edit*  So I've decided I'm going to look for some...
  I have been looking at the Audinst HUD-MX1 and I am thinking it might be my amp? After looking some more, the Tiny Tube DAC, and the Yulong U100 both look good as well, although I can't find where to buy either the Tiny Tube.   I know some of these aren't really desktop amps, but out of these what do you think I should get?  Audinst HUD-MX1 Yulong U100 FiiO E10 NuForce uDAC-2 Audioengine D1 iBasso D2+Boa  Or anything else you can think of?  As I've said, I...
I was just looking at the STX. As I've said, from my experience with them, I don't like FiiO products. 
    In the first post I said I wasn't limiting myself to tubes, they were just preferred.  What can you recommend in the $200 price range that will fit my needs, no tubes required?
    I don't particularly like FiiO products, I've used two E7's, and I just don't like them. I gave one a few hour test run with my headphones, and it didn't feel like it was driving them as well as an old NAD that we have in the house.