Posts by hunter9002

Payment pending
Letting go of this pretty little DAC that has served me very well, even if for a short time. I upgraded to a WA7 so I'm finding myself not needing an external DAC much anymore.   I am the second owner. The first owner never ended up using it, which is why I paid near sticker-price for it ($370 at the time). I purchased it New-in-Box in December 2013 and used it through April 2014. It has mostly sat in its box from May until now. Comes with a remote, power cable, USB...
Original owner, used for one year. Runs like a champ, great condition. Getting rid of it because I moved and I no longer need it in my setup. Comes with everything in original box. Price includes shipping in CONUS.   Thanks!
Original owner, used for one year. Runs like a champ, great condition. Getting rid of it because I moved and I no longer need it in my setup. Comes with everything in original box. Price includes shipping in CONUS.   Thanks!
Hi there!   Letting go of this pretty little DAC that has served me very well, even if for a short time. I upgraded to a WA7 so I'm finding myself not needing an external DAC much anymore.   I am the second owner, and the first owner never ended up using it, which is why I paid near sticker-price for it ($370 at the time). I purchased it in December 2013 and used it through April 2014. It has sat in its box from May until now. Comes with a remote, power cable, driver...
It's definitely on my list, as is the TH900. I just want to hear impressions of all these pairings before jumping, and I can't find much on the K812 combo. I also have a slight interest in staying loyal to AKG since I love the K701 so much and naively assume the K812 might be my favorite flagship, even if it isn't everyone else's.
Hey Guys, Looking for your impressions on using the AKG K812 with the WA7... Looking for that perfect flagship phone for my fireflies that caters to my large-soundstage and slightly treble-favoring preferences. Current phones are the K701s and I love the combo, but I know I can do better. Thanks!
Right, I was messaging him about it and he sent me your exact description of the mods vs. the stock. My only concern is that the dampening is going to accentuate the bass more than I'm comfortable with. I prefer bright phones to dark as it is. Anyway, it's not the only headphone I'm looking at right now so I'm just kind of getting a feel for the market before I jump on something. I also have a post for WTB AKG K812s. 
Upgrading from the K701s, want to stay within the AKG family. Amping with the Woo WA7 Fireflies. Please PM offers. Thanks everyone!
Looking to bite on the right offer. Must ship to US. Thanks!