or Connect

Posts by gopanthersgo1

Just to butt in - the IBM Model F is clearly the best sounding keyboard. Those things are capacitive buckling spring goodness. They feel better than the Model M's too.
I'm selling my HE-400i for $299 here. It's the old versions with the SMC connectors.
Looking to sell my HE-400i for $279.99 + shipping. If you want to do PayPal as goods, add 4%. I bought it two years ago from a shop demo for $419.99 + shipping. It is the model with the older cable connectors. I actually prefer them more as the 2.5mm jacks can fall out easier. I'd say condition is 9/10, with a small chip on one cup. It won't affect sound quality at all.
Just so you know guys, Schiit has explicitely said that they wouldn't make transducers. Mostly bacause there are so many good options available and because they don't want to hurt their relationehip with other audio companies.
You could probably solder a socket onto it and then you could roll op amps.
Just saying if you're on the fence about getting a Modi 2, get the Uber. Schiit started putting the 4490 DAC chip in it but not the non-uber. I just got mine in and I'm still deciding how I like it.
Still available.
I got the blue ones, and, they are beautiful, they were like $25 extra when I bought them but I think they were worth it.
Or a Nexus? I love my Nexus 6, I still don't feel the need to upgrade from it.
Still available if you are interested.