or Connect

Posts by blazer78

Absolutely. I wouldn't be concerned if it was just the paint peeling off as such, but the actual faceplate has cracked physically near the screw area which is disappointing from a build quality view.
 Mine has been straight out of the box and used, never changed the faceplates as I like the gold colour . Still cracks. My other conjecture is due to the heat, rapid expansion and contraction over a period of time causes the cracks to occur. A shame about the 90 day warranty considering this is their flagship universal.
 Interesting that you mention this. I've only had a close inspection of my W60's just today. I have the "W" faceplates and only one side has a partial crack under the screw (I can tell its cracked by squeezing the sides of the W60 gently, theres movement on the cracked side, and its a solid feeling on earpiece thats not cracked). I think the problem is that the plastic is thin and curved in such a manner that it cracks due to the pre-stress and not from actual usage....
 I hope it sounds similar to the r70x then
 Does the E70 in your opinion, have a higher bass quantity compared to the IM03?
 I think I will be grabbing the e70 or e40, maybe both lol. It will be good to compare them to the current flagships from Shure and Westone.
I think the design is somewhat inspired by their in-car sound systems where there is a transparent window to showcase the hardware. I quite like it, but more importantly, it needs to have impressive sound
 If the IM-series are anything to go by for their professional series sound signature, I'm guessing it will have a solid bass response balanced well with the midrange and treble. This would lead it to sound closer to the CKR10 I imagine?
  Source: Audio Technica Japan Facebook page   The ATH-E70   Specs (source: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/06f712b0ffbeea4d/index.html) Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music Detachable 1.6 m (5. 2') cable,...
 In sequential order (of what I can answer based on experience) IM70 connectors do not swivel I do not believe they fit due to a large difference in the nozzle size (would be difficult to stretch on) Can't answer the rest of questions on the UM3X. I only own the W60's .