Posts by HiFiGuy528

what about U.S. version?  Can I at least power it via USB during use when the battery is drained?   One concern I have with my PHA-3 is when I use 3.5mm analog input from Sony HAP-Z1es output the audio is overloaded, distorted.  Only from Sony HAP-Z1es with this issue.  No problem with my Meridian Direct DAC.
anyone has access to the service manual on PHA-3?
 for generic, this would work fine. http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Heavy-Duty-IEC-320-C13-P007-006/dp/B0027JRMD0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423699927&sr=8-2&keywords=IEC+power+cord
Mike at Audio Classic is the best in the biz. I've been a customer for many years.
I like the K702-65 so much I own two (one as spare).  Enjoying it right now on Woo Audio WA6 amp, Nordost Heimdall2 headphone cable upgrade and Meridian Direct DAC.  What a beautiful sounding system.  
oh yeah....  upgrade a go-go.  :)  
 18-14 gauge are fine.  You can get a generic for less than $11 on Amazon.
WA22 and new Sony MDR-Z7 would be great for EDM.  :)  Z7 features 70mm drivers to blow your ears out.  
 @money4me247 We try to respond to email inquires within a few hours during business hours, 24 hrs. max.  Please resubmit your inquiries to info@wooaudio.com or direct to me at mike@wooaudio.com or phone 1 (872) 222-9667. Look forward to connecting with you.   
 beautiful shot!