or Connect

Posts by HiFiGuy528

The most recent product that received a refresh was WA7 Fireflies which have been in production since 2012, revised in 2016. We do not refresh products every year or two. We get it right the first time and then wait for technology to advance far enough to warrant a change. You can buy WA8 Eclipse today with confidence.  Optical input was originally considered. Additional digital inputs means more parts and a way to switch between them. We decided on a single digital input...
 Included with Utopia, optional on Elear.
 no. You need WA5-LE to drive HE-6 effectively. 
 There are no plans to update WA7d. This product will remain in our products portfolio. 
 Pls. check your Spam box in case our reply landed there.
 We reply to every email within 24 hrs. make sure it was sent to info@wooaudio.com current lead time on WA8 is 3-4 weeks once your order is in the system. We are filling early April orders right now. WA8 shipments are going out daily. Check with our dealers to see if they have stock on hand. You may get lucky.  http://wooaudio.com/dealers/
 One of the IEMs used during development of WA8 was the AKG K3003 (8 Ohms). A lot of attention was paid to ensure noise-free operation and sonic performance. Others were Etymotic ER4, Ultimate Ears Reference Remastered, Noble Audio K10, Sony XBA-Z5, and many others. I'm enjoying this system as I type this.  
 I own the Solo6 + Sub. While it's a fantastic little monitor system, the room and positioning are essential for them to sound good. I also own the Focal Mezzo Utopia speakers as reference. If the Utopia HP sounds as good as the speakers, $4K is a bargain. Additionally, you don't have to deal with room acoustics. Put them on and they'll sound great in any room! I am happy to see Focal taking HP listening to the next level. Right now, there are too many "good" and "great"...
 Could it be dust or something inside? Send us an email and we'll provide you instructions on how to remove the glass and clean the inside. info@wooaudio.com
In my personal opinion, $4K is a bargain if it sounds anything like their Utopia speakers. With headphones, there's no room acoustic to mess with. You get the BEST sound no matter which room you're listening in.