or Connect

Posts by HiFiGuy528

Balanced is not always better. A well designed single-ended amp can be as good if not better. Don't buy into the marketing of balanced... 
in less than two weeks, we'll be showing TWO new products at CanJam SoCal. Be sure to stop by our room upstairs to see the new toys. 
 Audeze phones are heavy and high clamping force so your head really feel the weight. Abyss distributes the weight evenly. When properly fitted, you don't feel its weight and it's rather secured on the head. I walk around the house and even prepare meals for my three dogs while wearing AB. The ear pads should only lightly touch the side of your head so there's no clamping force to be concerned with.
 Someone on HF is selling excellent condition F1.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/793263/sony-mdr-f1-a-collectors-item
 Abyss gives me the BIG speakers like sound. No other headphone on the market comes close. Once your ears are used to AB, everything else sounds mid-Fi.
 It's an easy repair at the shop. Ship just the unit, no glass, no power supply. email to info@wooaudio.com for shipping address.
 Please send us an email with your shipping address and we'll send you a set.  info@wooaudio.com
 + 1 
 It's $399 for 1.25m length. After using this length, I think 2m is more flexible, $499. Nordost Blue Heaven is compatible with Z7 without any adapters. Compared to Sony/Kimber factory cable, Nordost has better staging and cleaner separation. The Sony/Kimber cable is focuses sound towards the center in comparison. Both are much improved over the stock cable.   since there's no Nordost Heimdall2 for Z7, it would not be fair to Blue Heaven to compare to AXIOS due to the much...
 We can get you this from beyerdynamic. We'll have to find out the cost and ETA. This cable comes with the new T 5 P 2nd Gen Headphones. Email info@wooaudio.com if you're interested. http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/hah/accessories/audiophile-connection-cable-1-40-m.html