or Connect

Posts by HiFiGuy528

Is it new retail box or refurb?
 I do recall that.   I opened up the MHP-1000 this evening (don't tell McIntosh).  It is NOT a Beyer I've seen or owned if it's a rebranded Beyer.  I'll post pics in my full review.
 Mike at Audio Classics is my guy.  AC is the BEST in the biz.  Tell Mike HiFiGuy528 sent ya.
 both are live on my D100 so I think D150 would not be any different.
the ZX2 missed the boat by not featuring the dual mono balanced outputs found on PHA-3.  Fingers crossed for this on ZX3.  
Man, this hp is the real deal.  So much detail and excellent imaging.  Sound signature is on-par with HD800.  I took a peak inside.  It's not a rebranded Beyer.  I'm gonna use it all week to break it in.   I wish it came with an dual mono XLR cable and 4-pin XLR as well.      Guys, check out this album on the MHP.  Sounds amazing.   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012GMWUW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER  
 I'll give it a go today and report back.  
 I have two 64GB Touch 5g.  What I like about that version is the ruler flat FQ response and ultra low output Z.  From your listening impressions, do you think the 6g is equally good?  I wish someone has tested the 6g's output Z.
 ZX2 sounds marginally better than AK Jr.
PHA-3 sounds better in that regards. Here's my little hack.  :)