or Connect

Posts by HiFiGuy528

Thanks for sharing this Ethan. Jack Wu and I will be at the event to showcase WA234 MONO + Abyss with Superconductor bad ass cable. Dan (MrSepeakers) will also be at the event with the new ETHER-E electrostatic headphone. The guys at AVSF are really cool cats and it'll be a fun night. 
I've been using this for a few years with good results. Keep in mind that some DVD concerts are mastered very poorly so your miles may vary. I recommend to export in AIFF or WAV 16/48kHz or 24/48kHz DVD native.   http://www.dvdae.com
 I buy spares of hps I like. Such as Sony MDR-XB1000, MDR-V600, MDR-SA5000, MDR-MA900, etc. and other brands. Much of these have gone up in value if I want to sell them.
 congrats! I own three pairs. One for daily use, two as spare. :)
I love the sound of the AK T8iE 1st gen. so I'm happy to see they made it even better. I'll be getting a set! 
Pics from the launch event last Saturday at The Source AV. I like the Elear + Nordost Heimdall2 cable a LOT. Will have to get my paws on a pair.     
Pics from Pepcom in NYC last week. Our very own Jack Wu and the Focal team.        
 Tubes are user replaceable. We will have tubes kit and upgrade tubes available in the near future. Right now, the focus is to fill the long backorder queue.