or Connect

Posts by HiFiGuy528

Does 1Z and 1A offer USB input to use as a DAC/amp?
 I stayed up till 2:30 AM one night and I needed to to get up at 6 AM for work. Z1R makes you lose sleep! 
  Completely different sound. Z1R is much more real and organic. Z1R is non-fatiquing. You can listen all day and night.
 If your playing music from computer (PC or Mac), we highly recommend to use the USB input on WA7. Otherwise, you are not getting the best sound.
I just got the H6 (2nd gen) from Amazon. The sound is much much improved over the 1st. gen H6. I like it!  
 We are getting our shipment soon. Order today and be one of the first few people to get one. http://wooaudio.com/headphones/sony/z1r.html
 WA22-SE is still in development phase. The sound is far from being finalized. Look for more prototype showings and estimated launch in Spring / Summer 2017.
 Which Tung Sol? pic or link?
 New tube sockets are Teflon which is a more porous material so the light shines through more. 
 Not today's tube amps. In the past tube amps were OTL (output transformerless), WA8 is transformer-coupled which has a wider range of hp impedance compatibility (8–600 Ohms). We still make WA2 and WA3 which are OTL.