Posts by HiFiGuy528

I was busy at the Woo Audio table and did not get a chance to hear it.  :(
 If you are experiencing issues and need replacement fuses, pls. send us a note at info@wooaudio.com.  OK to use 400 - 500mA. Treat the power button on front of WA7tp as a standby ON/OFF switch.  No need to flip the power switch on back of WA7 amp ON and OFF every time.  Treat the flip switch as a main power ON/OFF.   Use the flip switch when transporting unit or when on holiday and the amp will not be used for extended periods.  
We recently done additional testing, OK to use 500mA for international customers.  
 PM sent with instructions.  
It was fun meeting everybody and to share our passion for the hobby.  Look forward to doing it again soon.        
Road trip! Heading out from HQ to SoCal.
 Thank you for liking my pic.  :) dropbox link:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/318362/Photos/_MG_4484.JPG
I've done additional research and it appears to be a issue with the audio driver in OS X 10.9.  Before asking you to revert to OS X 10.8 audio driver, please try the following Terminal commands first.   Please use Time Machine to back up your Mac before doing this.   *** Must Log into Admin account on Mac ***   Run the "Terminal" application under /Applications/Utilities/Terminal or type “Terminal” in Spotlight   Then COPY (use copy and paste command) this line:...
 They were notified not to because it is not a standalone product.  
 You are using the WA7 with solid state power supply correctly.   Users with WA7tp (tube power supply), use the Power ON/OFF button on the front of tube power supply.  Think of this button as a Standby feature.  The flip switch on the back of the amplifier the main power switch.  Only need to flip the switch to OFF position if you are not using the system for an extended period of time or on holiday.