Posts by HiFiGuy528

TH900 is unlistenable compared to Z1r.
 It would be difficult to buy a better 300B mono-block speakers amp at this price. My Cary Audio 805 AE cost me nearly $7K used. Bought it before I joined Woo Audio.
Our demo unit unboxed.  
 Shouldn't trust a reviewer who only had the product for a short period of time. And in this case, an hour. Reviews should be done after the honeymoon period and with extensive use. My 2cents....  Woo Audio has them (see pic in last post). One pair remaining from this shipment. More coming 12/24.
The eagle has landed.... email us for more info.  
The eagle has landed... email us for more info.  
Man, I am really impressed by Lotoo Paw Gold (Diana Edition). It is the ONLY DAP (digital audio player) that drives my Abyss effectively and also drive in-ear headphones without noise.  
Man, I am really impressed by Lotoo Paw Gold (Diana Edition). It is the ONLY DAP (digital audio player) that drives my Abyss effectively and also drive in-ear headphones without noise.  
 I think output transformer amps pairs better like our WA6 if you're on a budget. http://wooaudio.com/products/wa6.html
 They are not available to U.S. resellers yet, but we will when it becomes available.