Posts by HiFiGuy528

You would need the Cube USB hub (white little box) to bypass Apple's Lightening restrictions.   Otherwise, iOS will pop up "device not supported". I'm enjoying Groove with Sennheiser IE-800 right now.  Great combo!
 New to WA5-LE are the following:High power 1/4” x 1 and 4-Pin XLR x 1 headphone outputs (up to 8watts)User selectable High Power or Low Power output via front panel switchesUser selectable High or Low impedance via front panel switchesUser selectable High or Low output LEVEL via front panel switchesXLR input x 1 These changes will benefit a wide variety of modern high-end headphones such as @MrSpeaker ETHER, @Hifiman HE-1000 and others coming to market.
Registered for rooftop party!  :)
Hear the new Woo Audio WA5-LE with @MrSpeaker  ETHER and @Hifiman  HE-1000 headphones at this meet.   Jack Wu will also be on hand to answer questions.   Photo: prototype of new WA5-LE:  
In case of you missed it.  This is a great thread posted by @Jeb Listens    [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED]
Once again, THANK YOU to @Jeb Listens for sharing his thoughts on the variety of tubes he's used on the system.  
 I have not used the Cambridge Audio Azur so I can't comment on how it stacks against Z1es.   S1 is background music.  Z1es is Hi-Fi....
Looks like the Direct DAC is now discontinued with a reduced price of $349.
 yes I have.  No comparison.... 
 WA7+WA7tp or WA22 would be my personal recommendations.