or Connect

Posts by HiFiGuy528

Make sure the volume slider in music app. is set at MAX. on iOS device.
iPhone 7 users, here's a workaround to listen & charge at the same time. This is an Apple made adapter.     
A quick pic from our customer. WA22 amp + Elear and Utopia.  
  Thank you! Your kind comments and support means a LOT to us. As much as we are a business, we try to have fun and build things we would enjoy using. The audio industry is both big and small. Small in the way that the people behind the companies and our customers are often friends outside the business. We didn't get to where we are today by mistreating our customers and trash talking our friends in the industry. Every decisions we make in product offerings and in service,...
Beautiful pic of WA8 + beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro from StudioArunKuplas   https://www.instagram.com/p/BKnr0xAjYQa/?taken-by=studio_arun_kuplas  
 Thank you for your continued support. Pls. send us an email when you're ready. We'll give you all the deets. info@wooaudio.com 
I want to say that a1uc is not telling everyone the entire story, only his side. He received a full refund on the Abyss he bought from us. We even took a loss on the shipping cost because we gave him FREE shipping in addition to a discount. We don't know what else we can do to make him happy.   I've spent many many hours on the phone with him giving my professional and unbiased opinion on Woo Audio and non Woo Audio products. He purchased a Sim Audio MOON NEO 430HAD,...
 You are not telling the entire story. I have treated you with the most respect and spent many many many... HOURS helping you even on non Woo Audio products. Some days you call a few times. Jack and I have gone above and beyond helping you in the form of discounts and fast shipping. You turned around and filed a Pay Pal claim on your purchase without giving us a chance to work with you. You have ZERO respect for me or Jack. I am getting upset now so I'll stop here...
 Apple changed the look in macOS Sierra. You get a different looking dropdown in El Capitan  2nd gen uses XMOS USB controller with branding, 1st gen is Cmedia no branding. 
New WA7 Fireflies (2nd gen) is Mac OSX Sierra compatible. Update and enjoy!