Posts by PinoyPogiman

oh i almost forgot about the 2013 Dota2 poster i have so i can reflect or make a glance to which Hero i should play..
So i recently got a new throne to my setup which is alot cleaner and better than my old chair i found outside one snowy day. I also made plans to repaint that old desk since its finish is chipping on some areas and tagged with me testing out paint markers. also that im strapped for cash and i think it would be a fun and new project to do to paint my desk Grey. currently, headfi-wise: Steelseries Siberia V2, Sennheiser HD558, Grado Sr80i, Sony XB500 machine: Asus G73JH,...
So i started out in publicly posting my stuff on Flickr. I should make my own website sometime. All the photos i have been taking there so far currently are all on my Nikkor 50mm 1.8D. I am REALLY liking the versatility of the 50. no need in worrying in positioning. I just have to move myself to frame the shot. https://www.flickr.com/photos/124699262@N05/ My 50 is pretty much the only thing i use. Until i invest in a telephoto.. then i will try on timelapse...
my "Nifty Fifty" came in! and i am very pleased with how my test shots came up Nikon Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D lens They all say the autofocusing does not function on Nikon's current lower end DSLR bodies Not much of a problem to me since i use Manual focus all the time. i just prefer manually focusing than AF. makes me feel more involved with my equipment. anyways heres some photos (secondary camera: my sister's Nikon D3000) I think the quality is just fantastic at...
as it seems, i had it set to auto. i'll remember to think about that.as unfortunately, the subjects have not lasted long in the presence of other family members including myself.
I apologize if this makes anyone hungry for fresh off-the-assembly Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Just toying with Shallow DOF, which is slightly intricate to achieve with the DX AF-S 18-55mm kit lens Today was my sister's birthday and she really wanted some Krispy Kreme doughnuts; truly, it was our first time to ever eat fresh krispy kreme doughnuts so the experience was great. f/5.6 1/40 sec exposure ISO-400 Nikon D3200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm kit lens f/5.6 1/20 sec...
just toying around with settings on a dark-outside April 9, 2014 7:45pm wanted to see the effect i could make if i made the illusion that the outside was lighter F-stop: f/5 Exposure Time: 1/5 sec ISO 3200 (i probably should have gone 1600 due to noise) and i've grown to using Manual focus alot more.
I was somewhat familiar with using a Nikon D3000 so i decided on buying my very first DSLR: Nikon D3200. I will admit i was kind of new with the terminology like ISO, F-stop, exposure time, metering, etc. dedicated myself to study up and so far i have taken a few photos i feel are worthy. decided on taking a walk out on the cloudy, post-moist Coastal Virginian weather (taken with a D3000, just showing the D3200) F/7.1 1/8 sec ISO 800 F/6.3 1/640 sec ISO 400 I...
Eager to recieve the results. best of luck to everyone! ~Fernann Mendoza
Recent CD purchases, came straight from UK. UKF Dubstep 2013 UKF Drum & Bass 2013 I Am Legion - I Am Legion (plus free stickers!) pics perhaps. may come around.