or Connect

Posts by iJimmy

Which product(s) you would like to review (you may rank the products if more than one): E5 -> Wireless Speaker -> In-Ear3 Head-Fi username: Location (City/Country): iJimmy, 's-Hertogenbosch Do you own any similar products? If yes, which: I have a Schiit Vali as my normal amp and used to own the Monster Miles Davis Tribute in-ears. Link(s) to a previous review(s): http://www.head-fi.org/t/624885/fiio-g01-review-mini-guitar-amp How would you help us to evangelize the...
Hi,   As the title states, I'm mainly looking for the XL pads. Please PM me if you have a pair for sale, I'm located in the Netherlands (Europe).   Thanks! Jimmy
Hello,   I recently got a pair of excellent condition TH-600 from here and have been impressed by them, therefore I'm curious to see if / where the TH-900 improves on it. Of course I would be adding cash if anyone would be willing to trade their TH-900. The original box and receipt are here (November). I don't think these would be for sale, I would probably just keep them if nobody wants to trade.   Thanks! Jimmy   (located in the Netherlands / Europe by the way)
Hello,   I recently got a pair of excellent condition TH-600 from here and have been impressed by them, therefore I'm curious to see if / where the TH-900 improves on it. Of course I would be adding cash if anyone would be willing to trade their TH-900. The original box and receipt are here (November). I don't think these would be for sale, I would probably just keep them if nobody wants to trade.   Thanks! Jimmy   Edit: wrong topic type.
Hey guys,   I'm not that experienced in DACs and amps and only own a Vali which I love using with TH600 and loved using it with my D7000. Do you guys think I would benefit from getting the Modi 2 as well? Would pairing it with a Fulla make any sense at all?   Thanks! Jimmy 
Hello,   I'm looking for a V-Moda M100, preferably in the color Shadow. Must be in Europe or very cheap. Could also consider the brown over-ear Momentums.   Jimmy
Hey guys,   Here is my Heir Audio 3.Ai for sale. I bought it on Head-Fi a while ago (a few months?), included are the pictures from there. The condition is virtually unchanged; note that the original cable is replaced by a StageDiver silver cable. Please come up with a reasonable offer or a trade (portable headphone) ^^!   Thanks! Jimmy
Hey man, I've really been on and off all forums this year, but have time to look at them now. We should probably still exchange feedback? ^^ How's the D2k?
Today I got an excellent deal on the D7000... Excellent condition, the plug is just a bit dirty, but that's not the problem here! I had the D2000 earlier, but I forgot how much I loved the Denon sound... The Hifiman HE-400 is also very good, but this bass is just...
Yeah, I love her! Wish I had money for a sister... http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/ggoAAOxyoVZTIVcZ/$_57.JPG