Posts by iJimmy

DBV #3!
Hey guys, I have a modded T50RP for sale. It was probably used for less than 1 hour, it was for a school 'study'. However, I need some money or a portable headphone / good IEM more Jimmy
What I want to know: what is that leather backpack in the video...? I can't read the brand
PM sent, I just realized I sent you one earlier too, but no response...
Hey, I'm looking for a Heir Audio 3. Ai or 3. Ai (S). Please contact me if you have one!   Thanks! Jimmy
By the way guys, the black (rubber?) square with 4 things sticking out I assume are the feet, but they are attached to each other? Am I supposed to cut them myself?
The JEM series is the Steve Vai (signature) series; those are the guitars he uses :D
It's my one true love: my Ibanez JEM 7vWH.
Hey Stan, That's my problem, I have no dedicated DAC. I'm just running PC -> Vali -> Hifiman HE-400. That being said, I can hear an improvement already in the two minutes in which it's turned on. Wish I had the Modi to compare!
Hey guys, Hopefully I'll be a proud owner of the Vali in a couple of hours! I had a question though while I impatiently wait: do you think it's a mistake buying only the Vali and not it's best friend the Modi as well? The Modi was out of stock where I bought it (dealer Netherlands). Do you think it will be enjoyable on it's own (used with a Hifiman HE-400 and soon a modded T50RP)? I never had an amplifier before, so I figured it would be an improvement either way