or Connect

Posts by iJimmy

They said it's correct!
Will do! I think I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day... Does make me wonder if I'd notice the difference between the Multibit and the Modi 2 for example (never heard it).
All this time I was not using a DAC. I just plugged in the Modi Multibit, connected to my Vali and TH-600. Holy Schiit.
I just got my Multibit in, but is it normal that the input is this far off center? https://www.dropbox.com/s/or4emk79hwjwm0c/20160823_142801.jpg?dl=0
I'll buy them!
Does anyone have experience with swapping the TH-600 cups for the TH-900 cups? Does it affect sound positively / negatively?
 Sounds great! I'll have to wait until Schiit Europe (Sonority Audio, the dealer for the Netherlands) has one in stock... Seems like they expect one next week. Gives me some time to think about it too (although I think I've gone without a DAC for too long)...
Mostly Electronic or (K)Pop. Also use it for gaming!
I was just wondering, I have a Fostex TH-600 and a Schiit Vali without any DAC, would it be worth it going for the new Multibit? Or would the normal Modi suffice? Is there a (noticable) difference?
As the title says, looking to maybe get some upgrades for my TH-600 as I think I will stick to them for the foreseeable future (unless a good offer comes). Would like some Lawton cups for a bit of a cheaper price, but maybe TH-900 cups are interesting too!   Shoot me a PM if you have something lying around!