or Connect

Posts by ujiko

Fully balanced headphone amp in excellent condition, only one cosmetic flaw, one of the back feet makes contact but doesn't sit solidly on the desk. It will drive any headphone other than electrostatics with ease. It produces great sound with the Abyss. Have both remote and original shipping carton. This is a heavy beast of an amp and best headphone amp for the money. I've heard a lot of amps at  head-fi meets. only selling because I'm moving up to the HE9.
Have a Black Cube Linear for sale in very good condition, has a couple of small dings on top and left corner and a tiny chip in top right corner, other than that, works flawlessly. This is an British version so you will need a plug adapter and converter to use it. Priced for quick sale!
Selling my Pro iCAN.  Like new with remote. It will drive anything.  Has about 300 hours use. Remote, manual and original packaging included.  I'll cover paypal fees and shipping to the continental US
Selling a USB Disrupter and DaBigGenius USB cable. Retail is 159.00, sell for 99.00  Shipping and Paypal fee covered.   It's the best USB cable that I have used . It is an active device that reduces noise from computer to dac. Hard to explain how it works but the site tells you all about it.   Link:  http://usbdisruptor.com   Pics tomorrow hopefully 
Sorry, it sold, forgot to close the post.
Bought powered speakers so I never used these. like new Pictures tomorrow
Been using this for a while, people either like what it does to the sound of your headphones, or not. Works well with  my HD800 or other TOTL phones. original price 300.00
Selling because I'm now using powered speakers. excellent condition Retail 300.00   http://www.steinmusic.de/EN/products/accessories/speaker_match.html
Hi Joe   Don't think I ever saw your question of trades? I unfortunately need the cash. If you're still interested I will let em go for 800.00.  I'll pay the shipping if you will send paypal gift. I've had them up for sale for too long.   Thanks   will
Clearing out the closet. Unit was used briefly then put away.  Pictures soon but you already know what it looks like,  in original box  Price includes shipping and paypal.