Posts by elnero

CEntrance HiFi-M8 (XLR4 iPhone version) in excellent condition. Comes with original packaging, rubber bands, USB cable, CEntrance iPhone cable and AC adapter. Never used outside of the house, in fact it's only moved a couple of times from it's home beside my computer on my desk.   SOLD Asking $495 USD including Paypal fees and shipping within continental North America. Will consider shipping internationally but the deal would potentially need to be modified to account...
Speaking of 1Plus2 synergy, I just received a Resonessence Concero HP a couple of days ago, it's proving to have wonderful synergy with the 1Plus2. The Ref 1 is going to have to be seriously good to top this.
Search is your friend. There's already been 2 other threads started about these.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/723582/earin-the-worlds-smallest-wireless-earbuds   http://www.head-fi.org/t/723327/earin-bluetooth-iems-on-kickstarter
 Did you buy the 3G after Steve Jobs told you it would have an A6 dual core processor with crystal clear reception only to find out after you bought it that it was in fact a single core Arm 11 with low level static on your phone calls but if you wanted those features you thought you paid for in the 3G you could buy the 5?  Or a lot of people who received it didn't want to have to send it in for the mod and be without a DAC/Amp for however long it takes, pay shipping costs...
This! That's why I'm holding on to my 1Plus2's until I get to hear the Ref 1's side by side with them. Everything I've read about the Ref 1's suggest they should suit me even more than the 1Plus2's but the 1Plus2's are easily the best IEM I've ever heard.
Care to elaborate? And how do you find the Ref 1's pair the Herus? Any noise?
     From Sept. 29, 2012,  post 96 of this thread says:    I have to say I'm rather disappointed with the way some of this has played out over the past couple of years. I was involved in this thread early on, in fact payment for my preorder was made on October 19 of 2012 only a few weeks after the September 29 post stating that indeed the M8 was intended to be a fully balanced DAC/Amp and I don't remember reading otherwise until it was brought up by Pink Panther a few days...
So I got a nice bonus at work and thinking of a potential rig upgrade. I have a pair of Ref 1's with the stock gold/silver cable on order which I'm hoping to receive soon so naturally my first thought was the uBer cable but I think it's a bit beyond what I'd want to spend right now so I'm looking at a potential source upgrade instead. I'm thinking that with the proceeds from selling my current DAC/Amp I might be able to swing a grand for a USB DAC/Amp to run from MacBook...
What cables do you have there that you're comparing the uBer to?
I've been hanging around here since 2002, I think there's still a few around that we're here when I signed up.