Posts by volly

Mind blown!    Loved the coverage! :)
My initial impression would be, that these headphone's are very capable. They produce a sound that is very clear, detailed and foward. A touch warm but very neutral! I don't have the pro 80's but I have a few other closed can's to compare to, and I will say these sound damn good!.  The build caught my eye at first, as they remind me of a m50/msr7 style or perhaps a shure.  Very comfortable and the soft pleather pads are a step up, similar to the momemtum's. I'm going to...
Just had these come in today:  
The Aurex look sweet, the T50's have my attention.  Are these hard to come by, Yaluen?
I still have my Novo and swap it out every now again with my Asgard 2 but honestly the Novo sounds more energetic compared to the Asgard.   I would love to hear the Solo one day, as I hear it is quite a step up from the Novo.    The PSU intrigues me, supposed to enhance the amp quite a bit, compared to the walwart (green) psu.    Great review!
I agree, the 600's and the momentum's have a very similar sound signature....I often swap between the two!
The drivers in the momentum's are something fantastic! A great sounding closed portable headphone but heck, I use mine at my desktop too!
Woooo....I love the look of the monitor on the right! :O
Taka-son, would you recommend any other Koss headphones from the vintage era or perhaps anything from this era?
Does it look like this one bro? I'm really enjoy the sound signature of the Koss, I'm definitely on the look out for more! The KC 180's are a rough diamond, the sound at first is much, much different to something like the Sennheiser Momentum's but I'm loving the energy these Koss cans bring! Just really enjoyable!